1 spot open for a girl in our northern sierra foliage trip!

  • eyesofhorus2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi my friends,

      Now we have one spot open for a girl in our trip team.

      If you are interested, please email me (eyesofhorus@...) asap
      for more information.

      Regarding our trip desitnation, please check the following for details:
      http://www.plumascounty.org/Attractions/FallColors.htm

      Our trip will start saturday October 14th to sunday October 15th,
      leaving from San Jose, CA.

      Thanks!
    • vivian
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        Hi Gao Li,

        Count me in. The pics looks so attractive......I would like to join.

        -vivian

        If you are interested, please email me (eyesofhorus@ gmail.com) asap