Reminder: Tsinghua Dancing Party -- Celebrate National Day

  • Tsinghua Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      The image “http://www.tsinghua.net/images/svtn.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      www.tsinghua.net  (visit our new site to see more photos)

       The image “http://ballroom.mit.edu/albums/album08/DSC_0239.sized.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
      Dear Alumni and Friends:

           Let's get together and celebrate our great China's birthday!

           Come to join this week's Tsinghua special dancing party: National Day Celebration Dancing Party.

          Silicon Valley Tsinghua Network would like to invite you to join this  bay area most exciting Dance Party this Saturday.

      National Day Celebration Dancing Party
      Time:   Saturday, 9/ 30 /2006
      7:50pm-8:50pm Free Dance Lesson -- Hustle
      9:00pm-1:00am General Dancing
      Place: Premier Ballroom Dance Studio
      4181 Cushing Parkway, Fremont

      Dance Mix: ~50% Ballroom, ~50% Disco

      Dress code: Formal/Semi-formal

      Tickets at the door, please mention Tsinghua Dance Party at door to get discount
      Lady: $5
      Gentleman: $10  ( Regular Price: $11 )

      Directions: Take I-880, exit on Fremont BLVD. Premier Ballroom is in a mall very close to the exit. Be aware there are two Fremont exits on I-880! Please do not park your car in front of the GoodNight Inn. You can park in all other spaces including McDonald's.

      Silicon Valley Tsinghua Network