Dancing with STARS - Tsinghua September Dancing Party: Cha Cha.

  • Tsinghua Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      The image “http://www.tsinghua.net/images/svtn.gif?cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      www.tsinghua.net  (visit our new site to see more photos)

       The image “http://ballroom.mit.edu/albums/album08/DSC_0239.sized.jpg?cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
      Dear Alumni and Friends:

           As you know, Silicon Valley Tsinghua Network won the Champion of 2006 NCCAF (Hua Ti Hui »ªÌå»á£©again in Aug. 13. SVTN team won 142 Gold, 62 Silver and 41  Copper.

          Do you want to meet the SVTN team that won 255 Medals at 2006 NCCAF (Chinese Sports Game)?

         Do you want to dance with a star athelete?

         Come to this week's Silicon Valley Tsinghua Network (SVTN) dance party.

          SVTN Dance Party will be held at Premier Ballroom (Ming2 Xing1), a classy 8500 sf. professional dance studio, with sound-coordinated light system and state-of-the-art audio system that fills the ballroom and your heart with fine music.

      Dance with STAR
      Time:   Saturday, 9/ 9/2006
      7:50pm-8:50pm Free Dance Lesson--Cha Cha
      9:00pm-1:00am General Dancing
      Place: Premier Ballroom Dance Studio
      4181 Cushing Parkway, Fremont

      Dance Mix: ~50% Ballroom, ~50% Disco

      Dress code: Formal/Semi-formal

      Tickets at the door, please mention Tsinghua Dance Party at door to get discount
      Lady: $5
      Gentleman: $10  ( Regular Price: $11 )

      Directions: Take I-880, exit on Fremont BLVD. Premier Ballroom is in a mall very close to the exit. Be aware there are two Fremont exits on I-880! Please do not park your car in front of the GoodNight Inn. You can park in all other spaces including McDonald's.

      From our sponsor

      Hi! Tsignhua Alumni:

          Our lenders have some special promotions for the
      following programs(all with no closing cost):

      1)The rate 5/1ARM JUmbo is 5.75% or 5.875% Jumbo depends
      on your loan amount.
      2)1/1 ARM JUMBO is 5.375%.
      3)30 yr fixed conforming as low as 5.875%. Call me to check whether you qualify.

          Thanks. Have a nice weekend.

      Eric Fang
      Mortgage Broker
      Phone: 650-483-9278