One spot is now open for our Labor Day 4-day trip

  • eyesofhorus2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2006
      Hi all,

      We have one spot open for our Labor Day 4-day trip to Crater Lake
      National Park and Redwood National Parks and State Parks.

      If you are interested, please see the detail at:
      http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=4953

      The trip time starts at Friday 9/1/2006 and ends at Monday 9/4/2006.
      We will visit numerous scenic and cultural places along our way during
      this trip. Currently we have 6 guys and 5 girls.

      We are preferring a guy for this remaining spot.

      If you are interested, please email me to: eyesofhorus@...

      Thanks,

      Li
    • eyesofhorus2003

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2006
          Hey,

          The trip is exciting, however, I am in Southern California, wonder if it is possible for me to join.

          Thanks,

          eyesofhorus2003 <eyesofhorus@...> wrote:
          Hi all,

          We have one spot open for our Labor Day 4-day trip to Crater Lake
          National Park and Redwood National Parks and State Parks.

          If you are interested, please see the detail at:
          http://www.bayaread ragon.com/ bbs/viewtopic. php?t=4953

          The trip time starts at Friday 9/1/2006 and ends at Monday 9/4/2006.
          We will visit numerous scenic and cultural places along our way during
          this trip. Currently we have 6 guys and 5 girls.

          We are preferring a guy for this remaining spot.

          If you are interested, please email me to: eyesofhorus@ gmail.com

          Thanks,

          Li

        • eyesofhorus2003
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
            Hi there,

            Unfortunately our trip team is full now. Hope you can join our trip
            next time.

            Have a nice long weekend!