Final reminder: July dance - Cha Cha.

  • Tsinghua Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 3:40 PM
      The image “http://www.tsinghua.net/images/svtn.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      www.tsinghua.net  (visit our new site to see more photos)

       The image “http://ballroom.mit.edu/albums/album08/DSC_0239.sized.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
      Dear Alumni and Friends:
          With this nice weather, join bay area most exciting Dance Party this Saturday.

      Dance of June
      Time:   Saturday, 7/ 8 /2006
      7:50pm-8:50pm Free Dance Lesson--Cha Cha
      9:00pm-1:00am General Dancing
      Place: Premier Ballroom Dance Studio
      4181 Cushing Parkway, Fremont

      Dance Mix: ~50% Ballroom, ~50% Disco

      Dress code: Formal/Semi-formal

      Tickets at the door, please mention Tsinghua Dance Party at door to get discount
      Lady: $5
      Gentleman: $10  ( Regular Price: $11 )

      Directions: Take I-880, exit on Fremont BLVD. Premier Ballroom is in a mall very close to the exit. Be aware there are two Fremont exits on I-880! Please do not park your car in front of the GoodNight Inn. You can park in all other spaces including McDonald's.