Cable Car Chase - 5.67 Mile Run (8/27/06)

  • steve@anacablecarchase.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006

      Dear Runners!

      The Cable Car Chase will hit the streets of San Francisco again on August 27, 2006!  As Summer kicks off, we hope you'll add this exciting event to your running calendar!

      Come experience the thrill of chasing a cable car through the streets of San Francisco!  Runners will be treated to a spectacular 5.67 mile course through Fisherman's Wharf & Pier 39, along the Embarcadero and California Street, and through the City's eclectic Nob Hill and Russian Hill neighborhoods!

      Our total prize package is valued over $35,000!  Race awards include fun getaways to Tokyo, Disneyland, and Las Vegas for overall finishers, as well as special prizes for the first male & female finishers from San Francisco.  This year's race benefits the San Francisco Boys Chorus and Girls on the Run.

      For more details, please visit our race website, and tell a friend!  If you have any questions, just let us know!

      Have a great Summer of running & racing!

      ANA Cable Car Chase
      Email:  info@...
      Web:  http://www.cablecarchase.com
      Phone:  (415) 595 6934