The 2006 Beijing Chess Booster camp

  • Suhua Wang
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      Attention all chess lovers (and their parents)!

      The Chinese Chess Association (CCA) and The Austin
      Chinese Education Services (ACES) are thrilled to
      present The 2006 Beijing Chess Booster camp. This
      summer, your kids can team up with China’s finest
      chess teachers to explore their potential and talent!

      The Chinese Chess Association is the single
      organization authorized to represent China in the
      "World Chess Federation (FIDE)". The CCA is
      responsible for organizing the Chinese National Chess
      Team and commands the best coaches and chess players
      in China. This summer, those acclaimed GM coaches will
      be working with our campers, and we want to invite
      your children to be there for the action!

      In addition to chess lessons, Booster campers will
      bond through weekend recreation and cultural
      exploration. Campers will walk out with not only an
      incredible understanding of chess, but also fond
      memories of sports, games, and culture.

      For a chess lover, this is a unique opportunity, so be
      sure to ask your kids today! Give your kids an edge in
      their game early on. Make this summer count!

      For more information, please visit our website at
      http://www.aces4kids.com/aces_chess.asp