New Year's Eve Dance Party, Anyone wanna join us??

  • ezhappyhr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
      Hello Friends,

      Happy New Year! Anyone's interested in joining us to a dance party new
      year's eve in Cupertino? A group of four will get a little discount.
      It's gonna be a live band music ballroom/disco mixed dance party.

      Let me know if you'd be interested. We can go together.

      Happy New Year! Happy Holidays!

      Maggie =)
    • Hillary Han
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2005
        Is there anyone going to attend this party from San Francisco?  If so, may I have a car pool with you?

        Thank you.  Happy New Year!

        Hillary

        ezhappyhr <ezhappyhr@...> wrote:
        Hello Friends,

        Happy New Year! Anyone's interested in joining us to a dance party new
        year's eve in Cupertino? A group of four will get a little discount.
        It's gonna be a live band music ballroom/disco mixed dance party.

        Let me know if you'd be interested. We can go together.

        Happy New Year! Happy Holidays!

        Maggie =)

        Yahoo! Shopping