Putting out The Shag

  • maquebec@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hey there dance friends.

      Saturday's Collegiate Shag class actually had a pretty good response. :-)

      We had a decent sized class (especially considering that it was a last minute decision on my part to do it) & I got some e-mails from people who couldn't make it who showed some interest in me doing it again.

      So this is what I'm throwing out.

      If I could get ten people (5 couples) who are interested in my doing a Shag series for a month, I could rent out space at the Metronome from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays & I would keep the class fee low (which is why I would need at least ten people...to pay for rent & my gas.)

      The 7:00 p.m. time on Saturdays seemed the best & it wouldn't compete with other dance venues, as we'd be done before open dancing starts (usually, other places start at 9:00 p.m. for the open dancing.)

      Anyway, if this is of interest, please feel free to contact me directly at maquebec@... (like I said, if I get enough people, then we'll make it happen.)

      Oh, & don't forget about Band Night with Dave Crimmen on the 26th at the Metronome!  (There'll be free food, as that's also my birthday!)

      Mike Quebec