Silicon Valley Marathon Result and Pictures

  • Jeff Lu
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hi all,

      We had a terrific run on Sunday. Five NPrunners
      finnished the Silicon Valley Marathon/Half Marathon
      with challenge, joy and fulfillment. Thank Li, Rong,
      Amy, Huimin, and Robert cheering and photographying.
      Special thanks to Amy for making beautiful laurels for
      our marathon heros.

      Below is the finish time for each runners:

      Full Marathon (26.2 miles):
      ---------------------------
      Xun Liu 3 hour 9 min (new personal record, qualified
      for Boston Marathon - again!)
      Tina Sun 3 hour 56 min (first time marathon, made
      within 4 hours!)
      John Yang 4 hour 6 min (finish with amazing sprint!)

      Half Marathon (13.1 miles):
      ---------------------------
      Dawei Gu 1 hour 48 min
      Jeff Lu 1 hour 58 min

      For event pictures, please see:

      http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/album_cat.php?cat_id=97&mode=t&search=2349&f=161

      Thanks for your support and look forward to the next
      big one!

      Cheers,
      Jeff

      http://farechase.yahoo.com