Re: 15th Anniversary 2005 Autumn Moon Festival

  • eyesofhorus2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 10:05 AM
      Hi Guy,

      Thanks for sharing the info. I heard this event last year but did not
      attend it due to schedule conflicts.

      Do you have a URL or web link so people can check up the details
      before going?

      I may go check it out this time.

      Thanks,

      Li

      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "guy3d" <guy3d@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Li,
      >
      > Have you attended the The Chinatown Merchants Association and SBC
      > Moon Festival in San Francisco?
      >
      > It's the 15th Anniversary Celebration of the City's Autumn Moon
      > Festival on Saturday and Sunday, September 10 - 11, 2005.
      >
      > An estimated 100,000 people are expected to attend the Moon Festival.
      >
      > Hopefully everyone can attend this festival and have a fun time.
      >
      > I will definately take lots of pictures.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Guy
    • guy
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        Li,

        Please click on the link below:

        http://www.moonfestival.org/gallery/gallery01.htm

        This is a must attend festival!

        I hope everyone can come out and have a fun time

        at this event.

        Cheers,
        Guy

        --- eyesofhorus2003 <eyesofhorus2003@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guy,
        >
        > Thanks for sharing the info. I heard this event last
        > year but did not
        > attend it due to schedule conflicts.
        >
        > Do you have a URL or web link so people can check up
        > the details
        > before going?
        >
        > I may go check it out this time.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Li
        >
        > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "guy3d"
        > <guy3d@y...> wrote:
        > > Hi Li,
        > >
        > > Have you attended the The Chinatown Merchants
        > Association and SBC
        > > Moon Festival in San Francisco?
        > >
        > > It's the 15th Anniversary Celebration of the
        > City's Autumn Moon
        > > Festival on Saturday and Sunday, September 10 -
        > 11, 2005.
        > >
        > > An estimated 100,000 people are expected to attend
        > the Moon Festival.
        > >
        > > Hopefully everyone can attend this festival and
        > have a fun time.
        > >
        > > I will definately take lots of pictures.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Guy

      • eyesofhorus2003
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
          Guy,

          I will be there saturday afternoon for this event. Maybe also have
          some gourmet late-lunch or dinner there :)

          Thanks!

          Li