Re: Thanks Li!

  • forerunneray
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2005
      HI Li,
      Thank you so much for your Big Bur Trip, also Thanks these pics!
      Ray

      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "davisboy1980"
      <davisboy1980@y...> wrote:
      > Great report!!!Thanks Li!!
      >
      > BTW,why are the so many smiles at the end of last several
      paragraphs?:-)

      > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eyesofhorus2003"
      > <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:
      > > Big Sur Trip Report
      > >
      > > I guess it is usefull to post some of my impressions and pit-falls
      > > we've learned through this trip:
      > >
      > > 1) Our first stop: Carmel-River State beach is not at good as we
      > > expected. If you are into more traditional white-sand carmel
      beach,
      > > I'd recommend you check out the Carmel-by-the-Sea beach in
      downtown
      > > Carmel (Ocean Ave. Exit on Rt. 1)
      > >
      > > 2) It is almost staying clouding, foggy and cold through out the
      whole
      > > morning and early afternoon in the north Big Sur coastlines, if
      you
      > > are visiting there during this time of year, please be prepared
      for
      > > the cold
      > >
      > > 3) Pt. Lobos is a very great place to visit. If you cannot find a
      > > parking entrance to the park. You can park your car along Hwy 1.
      and
      > > walk into the park and walk along many of its amazingly beautiful
      > > coastal trails
      > >
      > > 4) Pfeiffer State Park is an okay place to visit, the waterfalls
      are
      > > cool and the short and modest hiking trails are well shaded and
      good
      > > to see some redwood forrests.
      > >
      > > 5) The Pfeiffer State Beach is best viewed during the minutes (1
      hour
      > > to 30 minutes) before sunset. The changing colors of the rocks and
      > > sand dunes are quite a feast of symphony of colors and lights.
      > >
      > > 6) There are also many vista points between Carmel and Pfeiffer
      Big
      > > Sur State park along Hwy 1, if you have time, take your time to
      drive
      > > slowly on Hwy1, and stop at any places you see beautiful views
      Smile

      > > 7) It is a LONG drive from bay area. Bring enough snacks and
      energy
      > > food during the trip. You don't want to feel quite hungry and in a
      > > rush for food while tring to enjoy the stunning and beautiful
      ocean
      > > views Smile
      > >
      > > Many thanks to all our drivers, for their dedication to make our
      > > carpool plan works and make this trip worth while and memorable.
      > > Also many thanks to Weilin for her valuable information Smile
      > >
      > > And also thanks to every one of you, for your participantion so
      that
      > > we can share such great pleasure and fun together Smile
      > >
      > > Thank you all and looking forward to seeing you in our future
      events!

      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Li
      > > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eyesofhorus2003"
      > > <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:
      > > > sorry the link should be:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyesofhorus/sets/713156/
      > > >
      > > > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eyesofhorus2003"

    • eyesofhorus2003
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2005
        Ray,

        No prob. You are welcome to join us next time :)

        And hope you can get fully recovered soon.

        Thanks,

        Li

        --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "forerunneray"
        <forerunneray@y...> wrote:
        > HI Li,
        > Thank you so much for your Big Bur Trip, also Thanks these pics!
        > Ray

      • j546271
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2005
          Li,

          Those are wonderful pictures!

          a few more pictures can be found at:
          http://jjshen.com/bigsur07Aug2005

          thanks,
          --JJ

          <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:
          > Big Sur Trip Report
          >
          > I guess it is usefull to post some of my impressions and pit-falls
          > we've learned through this trip:
          >
          > 1) Our first stop: Carmel-River State beach is not at good as we
          > expected. If you are into more traditional white-sand carmel beach,
          > I'd recommend you check out the Carmel-by-the-Sea beach in downtown
          > Carmel (Ocean Ave. Exit on Rt. 1)
          >
          > 2) It is almost staying clouding, foggy and cold through out the
          whole
          > morning and early afternoon in the north Big Sur coastlines, if you
          > are visiting there during this time of year, please be prepared for
          > the cold
          >
          > 3) Pt. Lobos is a very great place to visit. If you cannot find a
          > parking entrance to the park. You can park your car along Hwy 1.
          and
          > walk into the park and walk along many of its amazingly beautiful
          > coastal trails
          >
          > 4) Pfeiffer State Park is an okay place to visit, the waterfalls
          are
          > cool and the short and modest hiking trails are well shaded and
          good
          > to see some redwood forrests.
          >
          > 5) The Pfeiffer State Beach is best viewed during the minutes (1
          hour
          > to 30 minutes) before sunset. The changing colors of the rocks and
          > sand dunes are quite a feast of symphony of colors and lights.
          >
          > 6) There are also many vista points between Carmel and Pfeiffer Big
          > Sur State park along Hwy 1, if you have time, take your time to
          drive
          > slowly on Hwy1, and stop at any places you see beautiful views
          Smile

          > 7) It is a LONG drive from bay area. Bring enough snacks and energy
          > food during the trip. You don't want to feel quite hungry and in a
          > rush for food while tring to enjoy the stunning and beautiful ocean
          > views Smile
          >
          > Many thanks to all our drivers, for their dedication to make our
          > carpool plan works and make this trip worth while and memorable.
          > Also many thanks to Weilin for her valuable information Smile
          >
          > And also thanks to every one of you, for your participantion so
          that
          > we can share such great pleasure and fun together Smile
          >
          > Thank you all and looking forward to seeing you in our future
          events!

          > Cheers,
          >
          > Li
          > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eyesofhorus2003"