Bay Area Advanced Adult Badminton Lesson

  • cat2511
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      * Detail: This clinic is ideal for advance level badminton
      players who are looking for skill improvement. Advanced mechanic
      stroke, easy and fast footwork, and advance game strategy taught by
      international level coach.

      * Dates: Sept 4 – Oct 2 on Sundays 12 - 2pm (5 sessions)
      * Place: Cambrian Community Center

      * Enrollment: Rose Lei, (408)374-4998, (408)799-3992, CBAROSE@...

      * Instructors:
      Rose Lei - Former China National team member and Captain of
      Women's team. She has competed in world champion and represented
      China National team. She worked as a scientific coach to
      Thomas Cup and Uber Cup twice in Indonesia and Malaysia. Her has
      published 3 Badminton book both in China and America. She has more
      than 10 years coaching experience throughout the world.
      Jin Song Guo - was National Champion of Men's Single in 1991
      and top Double Player in China for years. He has represented China
      to participate in IBF Official International tournament: Canada Open,
      Japan Open and America Open. He coached in China, Canada, and America

      * Who are we:

      CBA (California Badminton Academy) is a year-round badminton
      program, who dedicates to help players to better their badminton
      skills while enjoying the sport of badminton.
      This once a week program is coached by former Chinese National
      Team athletes. They have represented China to compete internationally
      and beat world champion. Their years of coaching experience were in
      China, America, Canada and Hong Kong.
      CBA program has coached players from New Beginner to Advance
      Intermediate level.
    • eyesofhorus2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Hi cat2511,

        Can I ask where the Cambrian Community Center is located?
        And how much for the 5 session lession?

        I'd appreciate if you share those information here so more people can
        decide to join. :)

        Thanks,

        Li

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          Hi Li,

          I am posting this for Coach Rose Lei. But thanks for bringing this to
          my attention. I have inquired on the location and fee for the session,
          and listed as follows:

          Cambrian Community Center
          2650 New Jersey Ave
          San Jose, CA 95124