Re: one space open for Lassen National Park Camping Trip

  • quanshuai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      sorry, the 1st girl confired with us already.

      next time.

      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, Pink Pearl
      <pinkpearl824@y...> wrote:
      > If you can add me in, pls give me a ring: 415-613-8598
      >
      > Grace
      >
      > quanshuai <quanshuai@y...> wrote:
      > sorry for the spam.
      >
      > we are almost all set for our fun trip this weekend. one of our
      > friends has to drop off from the trip, so we have only one space only
      > for now.
      >
      > please check out the event at
      > http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/group_viewtopic.php?t=1981
      >
      > we'll take the 1st person who confirms with us to join our trip.
      >
      > thanks.
      >
      > shuai

      > Disclaimer: The bay area fun club, its members, and event leaders
      take no responsibility and will not be held responsible for any
      injuries or accidents that may occur during the posted events. Some
      events are inherently dangerous and accidents will happen. By joining
      the club or participating in any events posted on the
      bay_area_fun_club yahoo group web site you are taking responsibility
      for your own safety and well-being. It is your responsibility to
      determine if the event organizer has the experience and competence to
      lead the event. The bay area fun club does not certify or confirm the
      qualifications of any of its members to lead or participate in events

      Service.