one space open for Lassen National Park Camping Trip

  • quanshuai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      sorry for the spam.

      we are almost all set for our fun trip this weekend. one of our
      friends has to drop off from the trip, so we have only one space only
      for now.

      please check out the event at
      http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/group_viewtopic.php?t=1981

      we'll take the 1st person who confirms with us to join our trip.

      thanks.

      shuai
    • Joy Wang
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
        Hi,

        Am I too late for apply?

        quanshuai <quanshuai@...> wrote:
        sorry for the spam.

        we are almost all set for our fun trip this weekend. one of our
        friends has to drop off from the trip, so we have only one space only
        for now.

        please check out the event at
        http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/group_viewtopic.php?t=1981

        we'll take the 1st person who confirms with us to join our trip.

        thanks.

        shuai

        Disclaimer: The bay area fun club, its members, and event leaders take no responsibility and will not be held responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the posted events. Some events are inherently dangerous and accidents will happen. By joining the club or participating in any events posted on the bay_area_fun_club yahoo group web site you are taking responsibility for your own safety and well-being. It is your responsibility to determine if the event organizer has the experience and competence to lead the event. The bay area fun club does not certify or confirm the qualifications of any of its members to lead or participate in events

      • Pink Pearl
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
          If you can add me in, pls give me a ring: 415-613-8598

          Grace

          quanshuai <quanshuai@...> wrote:
[...]

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • quanshuai
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
            sorry, the 1st girl confired with us already.

            next time.

            --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, Pink Pearl
            <pinkpearl824@y...> wrote:
            > If you can add me in, pls give me a ring: 415-613-8598
            >
            > Grace
            >
            > quanshuai <quanshuai@y...> wrote:
            > sorry for the spam.
            >
            > we are almost all set for our fun trip this weekend. one of our
            > friends has to drop off from the trip, so we have only one space only
            > for now.
            >
            > please check out the event at
            > http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/group_viewtopic.php?t=1981
            >
            > we'll take the 1st person who confirms with us to join our trip.
            >
            > thanks.
            >
            > shuai

            > Disclaimer: The bay area fun club, its members, and event leaders
            take no responsibility and will not be held responsible for any
            injuries or accidents that may occur during the posted events. Some
            events are inherently dangerous and accidents will happen. By joining
            the club or participating in any events posted on the
            bay_area_fun_club yahoo group web site you are taking responsibility
            for your own safety and well-being. It is your responsibility to
            determine if the event organizer has the experience and competence to
            lead the event. The bay area fun club does not certify or confirm the
            qualifications of any of its members to lead or participate in events

            Service.