Re: [bay_area_fun_club] Adult Badminton Intermediate Lesson

  • Hui Ye
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
      Rose Lei has sent email to people registered that
      first class for session 3 will start on June 18, not
      July 2. See below for detail.
      So it changed again?

      1. Lesson will be started on June 18, Saturday, end of
      August 6, June 25 no lesson because of NCCAF
      tournament which we are participate.(see you received
      flyer for time and location) So that total will be 7
      weeks lesson, fee is still the same. This is final
      schedule won't be change any more. Sorry about
      something confused to you.

      thanks,
      Christine

      --- amy xiao <amyxiao2003@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Adult Badminton Intermediate Lesson
      California Badminton Academy

      April 3- June 5, July 2-August 7, 2005
      If you looking for Advance coaching for improving your
      skill level, If
      you want to learn advance of mechanic stroke, If you
      want to move easy
      and fast footwork, If you like to have advance game
      strategy

      Please attend our Intermediate Adult Badminton Lesson
      Session Date Day Time Location
      1 Full 4/3--5/1 (5 weeks) Sunday
      12:00-3:00pm Cambrian CC
      2 Full 5/8--6/5 (5 weeks) Sunday
      12:00-3:00pm Cambrian CC
      3 Open 7/2--8/7 (6 weeks)
      Saturday 7:00-9:00pm Cambrian CC
      Fee: $120/6 weeks, Cambrian Community Center: 2650 New
      Jersey Ave, San
      Jose, CA 95124
      Coaches Introduction
      Rose Lei, Former China National team member and
      Captain of Women¡¯s
      team. She has competed in world champion athletes
      representing China
      National team. She worked as a scientific coach to go
      Thomas Cup and
      Uber Cup twice in Indonesia and Malaysia. Her
      Badminton book was
      published in China and America .With more than 10
      years coaching
      experience
      Jin Song Guo, was National Champion of men¡¯s Single
      in 1991 and top
      Double
      Player in China for years. He has
      represented China participated IBF
      Official International tournament: Canada
      Open, Japan Open and
      America Open. He coached in China, Canada,
      America
      Who are we?
      California Badminton Academy

      CBA (California Badminton Academy) is a year-round
      Badminton program,
      which dedicated to help players to better their
      Badminton skills and
      enjoy the sport of Badminton.

      This once a week program coached by former Chinese
      National Team
      athletes. They have represented China competed
      internationally and
      beat world champion. Their years of coaching
      experience were in China,
      America, Canada and Hong Kong.

      CBA program has coached players from New Beginner to
      Advance Beginner,
      New Intermediate to Advance Intermediate level.
      Further information, please contact: (408)799-3992,
      (408)374-4998,
      E-mail: CBAROSE@...

      Disclaimer: The bay area fun club, its members, and
      event leaders take no responsibility and will not be
      held responsible for any injuries or accidents that
      may occur during the posted events. Some events are
      inherently dangerous and accidents will happen. By
      joining the club or participating in any events posted
      on the bay_area_fun_club yahoo group web site you are
      taking responsibility for your own safety and
      well-being. It is your responsibility to determine if
      the event organizer has the experience and competence
      to lead the event. The bay area fun club does not
      certify or confirm the qualifications of any of its
      members to lead or participate in events

      Terms of Service.
    • amy xiao
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
        I got that message too. You are right, it starts on June 18.

        Amy