Re: [bay_area_fun_club] Re: 5/7/2005 Whale Watching trip trip

  • Andy Lee
    Message 1 of 14 , May 3, 2005
      you may need reservation since there will be lots of people.  Also you can get $10 off if you can have a group of 10.

      Message 2 of 14 , May 3, 2005
        Maybe you can ask people pay the fees in advance if they want to go. I
        hope we can make a 10 people group.

        Amy.
        --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eyesofhorus2003"
        <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:
        > I will call Thursday morning to check availabilities.
        >
        > However, seems I have to pay in advance for $42 per person. So I will
        > only make reservations until i am sure those who signed up will go and
        > willing to pay.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Li
        >
        > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "amy xiao"
        > <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:
        > > Do we need reserve in advance?
        > >
        > > Amy

      • eyesofhorus2003
        Message 3 of 14 , May 3, 2005
          Since I don't have a premium Paypal account, I am not sure how to
          collect fees this time....i am still in the process of upgrading my
          paypal account.

          Maybe I will only make reservations for people I know well of and rest
          of the people who signed up have to wait in standby mode.

          <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:
          > Maybe you can ask people pay the fees in advance if they want to go. I
          > hope we can make a 10 people group.
          >

          > Amy.
        • wengyius
          Message 4 of 14 , May 3, 2005
            How about ask one person you know on each location to
            help you collect the fees in advance?

            Elisa

            <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:
            > Since I don't have a premium Paypal account, I am not sure how to
            > collect fees this time....i am still in the process of upgrading my
            > paypal account.
            >
            > Maybe I will only make reservations for people I know well of and
            rest
            > of the people who signed up have to wait in standby mode.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Li
            >
            > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "amy xiao"
            > <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:
            > > Maybe you can ask people pay the fees in advance if they want to
            go. I
            > > hope we can make a 10 people group.
            > >

            > > Amy.
          • eyesofhorus2003
            Message 5 of 14 , May 3, 2005
              that is also a good idea.

              Thanks,

              Li

              --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "wengyius" <wengyius@y...>
              wrote:
              > How about ask one person you know on each location to
              > help you collect the fees in advance?
              >
              > Elisa

            • eyesofhorus2003
              Message 6 of 14 , May 9, 2005
                oh, dear,

                This is the worst cruise trip i've ever had in my life. I've been to
                cruises in Boston, in Maine, in Florida and in New York. So far, this
                cruise company is the worst and seems their services is the worst and
                they are operating the "tiny yacht" very irresponsible for customers
                onboard and their wrist band (supposed to relieve sea sickness) does
                not work and still very expensive.

                Please avoid this cruise company as much as possible. No one,
                absolutely, no one should utilize a tiny commuter ferry in the open
                ocean to cruise and do whale watching.

                About one third of all of the people on board get severely sea sick
                and still, the boat captain only cares about the hard-to-see whales
                and making jokes about life as if nothing happens.

                Don't ever go with this cruise company if you value your own life.
                http://www.sanctuarycruises.com/whalewatching.html

                For me, the rating for this cruise company will be:

                F-

                Thanks,

                Li
              • Andy
                Message 7 of 14 , May 9, 2005
                  Hi Gao Li,

                  Sorry for hearing about that.  I am surprised that you got totally different feeling from what I had last week.  Hope you get better now.

                  Andy

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 9, 2005
                    Comf....
                    Hope now you guys are getting better. I know how it feels for
                    seasickness. And I felt unhappy for the captain's business trick from
                    the very beginning. However, let's forget about it. To myself, the
                    good point is that I enjoyed the beautiful ocean view with so many
                    friends:)

                    Ying

                    <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:

                    > oh, dear,
                    >
                    > This is the worst cruise trip i've ever had in my life. I've been to
                    > cruises in Boston, in Maine, in Florida and in New York. So far,
                    this
                    > cruise company is the worst and seems their services is the worst
                    and
                    > they are operating the "tiny yacht" very irresponsible for customers
                    > onboard and their wrist band (supposed to relieve sea sickness) does
                    > not work and still very expensive.
                    >
                    > Please avoid this cruise company as much as possible. No one,
                    > absolutely, no one should utilize a tiny commuter ferry in the open
                    > ocean to cruise and do whale watching.
                    >
                    > About one third of all of the people on board get severely sea sick
                    > and still, the boat captain only cares about the hard-to-see whales
                    > and making jokes about life as if nothing happens.
                    >
                    > Don't ever go with this cruise company if you value your own life.
                    > http://www.sanctuarycruises.com/whalewatching.html
                    >

                    > For me, the rating for this cruise company will be:
                    >
                    > F-
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    >
                    > Li
                  • eyesofhorus2003
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 9, 2005
                      Andy,

                      I am feeling ok now. But i still strongly dislike this dishonest
                      cruise company who tries to cheat your money in every possible way. As
                      well as the very irresponsible captain who just coudn't care less
                      about customers sea-sickness and demands about driving the boat
                      responsibly.

                      Anyway, enough had said, and I've already filed some official
                      complaint to this cruise company. We will see what will happen next.

                      Thanks,

                      Li

                      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <jianandyli2@h...> wrote:
                      > Hi Gao Li,
                      >
                      > Sorry for hearing about that. I am surprised that you got totally
                      different feeling from what I had last week. Hope you get better now.

                      > Andy

                    • eyesofhorus2003
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 9, 2005
                        hehe, i am feeling okay now...but at least more than 3 of our team
                        felt the edge between life and death this time....wondering if the
                        captain continued the cruise, some of us may just go straight to the
                        "kingdom of heaven" this time....hehe :)

                        Anyway, death is not a pleasant thing, i don't need to talk about it
                        any more.

                        Thanks,

                        Li

                        --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eiloseiliu"