8 rafting players confirmed by 05/01 for 05/22's rafting trip

  • quanshuai
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      Hi,

      View our unforgetable rafting trip pics last summer:-)

      Our 05/21 one day rafting trip has been rescheduled to 05/22, because
      all spaces on 05/21 are sold out already. There are still some spaces
      on 05/22 available now, but it might be gone quickly at any time.
      Because the best rafting season starts from May, people are all going
      around the same time. By 05/01, 8 people have confirmed and paid for
      our 05/22 rafting trip (one day trip and lunch) @ $119.

      Please make sure of your schedule and make reservation asap. We will
      have a group of fun people to experience the great white water
      together on May 22nd. Sign up @ Yahoo bay area fun club database for
      this event, and you will receive the payment information for space
      reservation via email.

      After reservation period, we can discuss more about the detailed trip
      planning and activities for that weekend. Maybe a trip on May 21st
      around Napa, wine sample, hot spring/mud bath, or northern California
      sea shore view, camping on May 21st night, or simply have big dinner
      party after rafting trip...

      Reserve first, and we'll have some exciting time together for sure.

      Be part of this great trip and let's get ready for our level 4 rafting
      in June and all other summer events.

      Cheers and Happy Labor Day!

      Shuai
    • Guanglin Dong
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2005
        Hi,

        How could I get your pay info? I didn't find it
        from your group lish.

        Thanks,
        Linda

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Kai
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2005
          I will contact you for payment.

          Or you can contact me.

          Kai

          --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, Guanglin Dong <gldong@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > How could I get your pay info? I didn't find it
          > from your group lish.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Linda
          >
          > --- quanshuai <quanshuai@y...> wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > View our unforgetable rafting trip pics last
          > > summer:-)

          > > Our 05/21 one day rafting trip has been rescheduled
          > > to 05/22, because
          > > all spaces on 05/21 are sold out already. There are
          > > still some spaces
          > > on 05/22 available now, but it might be gone quickly
          > > at any time.
          > > Because the best rafting season starts from May,
          > > people are all going
          > > around the same time. By 05/01, 8 people have
          > > confirmed and paid for
          > > our 05/22 rafting trip (one day trip and lunch) @
          > > $119.
          > >
          > > Please make sure of your schedule and make
          > > reservation asap. We will
          > > have a group of fun people to experience the great
          > > white water
          > > together on May 22nd. Sign up @ Yahoo bay area fun
          > > club database for
          > > this event, and you will receive the payment
          > > information for space
          > > reservation via email.
          > >
          > > After reservation period, we can discuss more about
          > > the detailed trip
          > > planning and activities for that weekend. Maybe a
          > > trip on May 21st
          > > around Napa, wine sample, hot spring/mud bath, or
          > > northern California
          > > sea shore view, camping on May 21st night, or
          > > simply have big dinner
          > > party after rafting trip...
          > >
          > > Reserve first, and we'll have some exciting time
          > > together for sure.
          > >
          > > Be part of this great trip and let's get ready for
          > > our level 4 rafting
          > > in June and all other summer events.
          > >
          > > Cheers and Happy Labor Day!
          > >
          > > Shuai
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • quanshuai
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2005
            Hi, Linda,

            We will email you the payment info as we did to other people who
            singed up. and we'll reserve the place for you after getting the
            payment from you.

            have fun. if you have question, or want to discuss more about the trip
            , you can post it either here or in bayareadragon's event message board.

            Shuai

            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2005
              oh ye~ if 5/22, count me in, shuai!
              missed last time. must go this time...

              --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "quanshuai"
              <quanshuai@y...> wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > View our unforgetable rafting trip pics last summer:-)

              ng&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/

              > Our 05/21 one day rafting trip has been rescheduled to 05/22,
              because
              > all spaces on 05/21 are sold out already. There are still some
              spaces
              > on 05/22 available now, but it might be gone quickly at any time.
              > Because the best rafting season starts from May, people are all
              going
              > around the same time. By 05/01, 8 people have confirmed and paid
              for
              > our 05/22 rafting trip (one day trip and lunch) @ $119.
              >
              > Please make sure of your schedule and make reservation asap. We will
              > have a group of fun people to experience the great white water
              > together on May 22nd. Sign up @ Yahoo bay area fun club database for
              > this event, and you will receive the payment information for space
              > reservation via email.
              >
              > After reservation period, we can discuss more about the detailed
              trip
              > planning and activities for that weekend. Maybe a trip on May 21st
              > around Napa, wine sample, hot spring/mud bath, or northern
              California
              > sea shore view, camping on May 21st night, or simply have big
              dinner
              > party after rafting trip...
              >
              > Reserve first, and we'll have some exciting time together for sure.
              >
              > Be part of this great trip and let's get ready for our level 4
              rafting
              > in June and all other summer events.
              >
              > Cheers and Happy Labor Day!
              >
              > Shuai
            • quanshuai
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2005
                hot & cool,

                we missed u so much here! really good to know that u'll make it this
                time. Kai'll email u for the reservation info.

                btw, u can get a pair of water shoes for all future water sports we'll
                have in summer. Kai just got his from Walmart for $7. it's good for
                walking in the water and on the beach. just make sure it's tight enough.

                see u later,

                shuai

                --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "hotcool9999"