http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/04/10/china.japan.protest/index.html

  • Eric Chen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
      HI, u can vote if you support Japan to become
      permanent UN security council at the end of article.

      Your support is greatly appreciated.

      --- eyesofhorus2003 <eyesofhorus2003@...> wrote:

      > FYI,
      >
      > The following is an email I received from a friend.
      > I am thinking
      > that we, most of us chinese, should act together
      > against those
      > who ever brought so much great pains to the people
      > of China and
      > peole in many countries in Asia in the last
      > centuary. We all deserve
      > a formal and sincere apology from those who commit
      > horrendous war
      > crimes in the past.
      >
      > Unite, we can stand.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Li
      >

      > --------------------
      >
      > dear friends,
      >
      > please sign for China

      "全球40万人签名反对日本成为联合国常任理事国"

      http://news.sina.com.cn/w/2005-03-22/22436162849.shtml
      > and spread this to the people you know.
      >
      > I signed at alpha-la.org/petition.asp, one of the
      > links listed there.

      Eric Chen
      Tel: 408-887-2585

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • wenyujiang
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
        You mean "whether" by the word "if", or "do not support" by the
        word "support", is that correct? If yes, I think everyone here will
        agree it's a typo...

        --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, Eric Chen
        <single29chen@y...> wrote:
        > HI, u can vote if you support Japan to become
        > permanent UN security council at the end of article.
        >
        > Your support is greatly appreciated.

        http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/04/10/china.japan.protest/index.
        html

        > --- eyesofhorus2003 <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > FYI,
        > >
        > > The following is an email I received from a friend.
        > > I am thinking
        > > that we, most of us chinese, should act together
        > > against those
        > > who ever brought so much great pains to the people
        > > of China and
        > > peole in many countries in Asia in the last
        > > centuary. We all deserve
        > > a formal and sincere apology from those who commit
        > > horrendous war
        > > crimes in the past.
        > >
        > > Unite, we can stand.
        > >
        > > Best regards,