Flower trip Sat April 02

  • w4build
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Probably, you have heard that due to the plenty of the rain in this
      year, some desert in central california has change color completely.
      The flowers grow wildly.
      http://www.roadtripamerica.com/GettingOutThere/Wildflower-Road-Trips.htm

      In this saturday, do you want to join the trip to enjoy the wild
      flowers? If so, pls reply this email as soon as possible and give your
      advice for planning the trip. There is a chinese photographer group
      will visit Carrizo plain, poppy reserve this weekend. They will get
      together at 8:00 in the Sat. morning and back at Sunday night.
    • eyesofhorus2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
        Looks like a great web site :) What are the details of this trip?
        There are a camping and a non-camping trip to the Antelope Poppy
        reserver next weekend. Probably you can join them?

        http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/group_viewtopic.php?p=3933
        http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/event_viewtopic.php?t=1332

        Hope I can see some photos after your trip :)

        Have fun,

        Li

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
          Those trips will be held at April 9, 10th. Probably it is too late,
          the flower in death valley has already peaked.

          --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eyesofhorus2003"