Re: Anyone like to play Pingpong and/or pool afterwork

  • amy xiao
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3 1:37 PM
      Wow, that's pretty far from south bay:( Wish anyone in south bay can
      have this kind place.

      Amy

      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Lee"
      <jianandyli2@h...> wrote:
      > It is between Oakland and Berkeley, and San Francisco.

      Service.
    • wengyius
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3 2:37 PM
        I would like to play Pingpong afterwork.
        I can take bus from San Francisco downtown to Emeryville.
        But I don't remember whether Emeryville is near Bart.
        Can I take Bart home (Hayward) from Emeryville?

        Elisa

        --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "amy xiao"
        <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:

        > Wow, that's pretty far from south bay:( Wish anyone in south bay can
        > have this kind place.
        >
        > Amy
        >

        > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Lee"
        > <jianandyli2@h...> wrote:
        > > It is between Oakland and Berkeley, and San Francisco.

      • eyesofhorus2003
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3 2:56 PM
          Any good pingpong places around east bay?

          - Li

          <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:

          > Wow, that's pretty far from south bay:( Wish anyone in south bay can
          > have this kind place.
          >
          > Amy

        • Andy Lee
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3 3:09 PM
            The table at the 1177 Laurelwood Rd, Santa Clara is not that good.  The only table I know and I am comfortable with is the one near the place I live.  There was two there.  I will figure out why one is gone.
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3 7:45 PM
              I'd like to join you guys sometime. I live in Albany. It's quick to
              drive to Emeryville. I can play only one or two nights during weekdays
              because I get home pretty late, usually around 7:30PM. Can play on
              weekends as well.

              Victor

              <jianandyli2@h...> wrote:
              > The table at the 1177 Laurelwood Rd, Santa Clara is not that good.
              The only table I know and I am comfortable with is the one near the
              place I live. There was two there. I will figure out why one is gone.

              Service.
            • liuandy2003
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 4 5:30 PM
                I like to play pool.