Re: Thanks to Brad.

  • bumper1976
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1 12:04 AM
      Brad, thanks. If it were not for your information, I wouldn't have
      enjoyed a day of campus life. I just found I missed it so much after
      four years of meaningless work.
      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "amy xiao"
      <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Brad:
      > Thank you very much for giving us this chance! It's really a good
      > event. I hope you can keep us posted in future if there are good
      > events on campus which are open for the public. I believe there are
      > many people would like to join. at least i, myself is a big fan of
      > campus event:)
      > Acctually i saw you there, but it seems you were very busy, so i
      > didn't say hi to you. Next time i will say thanks to you:)
      >
      > Cheer,
      > Amy
      >

      > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eyesofhorus2003"
      > <eyesofhorus2003@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Looks like an interesting event....too bad I missed it due to
      > > schedule conflicts... :(
      > >
      > > Hope next time I can meet you in future events.
      > >
      > > Thanks for the info anyway,
      > >
      > > Li
      > >
      > > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Bao"
      <brad_bao@s...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > Hi everyone,
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for those who come to the event!
      > > > I am sorry that I missed you this time, due to a conflict that
      drew
      > > me out earlier. ( I was there taking picture during the
      registration
      > > and the keynote speech, though, without name tag).
      > > >
      > > > Let's plan something next time for a good gathering!
      > > >
      > > > Go bears!
      > > >
      > > > Best, Brad Bao

    • Brad Bao
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1 2:08 AM
        Thanks,

        I am still hunting for a job here in Bay Area, if anyone can give me a referral or offer, I'll really appreciate it! :)

        Best, Brad Bao

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1 10:25 AM
          Post your resume then :P

          best
          revilo

          wrote:
          > Thanks,
          >
          > I am still hunting for a job here in Bay Area, if anyone can give me a
          > referral or offer, I'll really appreciate it! :)
          >
          > Best, Brad Bao
          >

          > _____

          Service

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dsau15/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr

          oups/S=1705675014:HM/EXP=1109719083/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1 4:04 PM
            Then that will become a spam. :)

            Briefly, I am 2nd MBA candidate at Haas, UC-Berkeley, concentration in Hi-Tech Marketing. worked 6 years before MBA.

            Best, Brad Bao

            still hunting for a job here in Bay Area, if anyone can give me a

            referral or offer, I'll really appreciate it! :)

            > Best,
            Brad Bao

            >   _____

            February 28, 2005 3:18 PM
            > To: bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com

            > Hi Brad:
            >    You are graduating? Time flies!
            congratulations! Where are you
            > going then? I hope you can still join our
            activities here in bay area.

            > Best wishes,
            > Amy
            >

            > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Bao"
            <brad_bao@s...>
            > wrote:
            > > Thanks, Amy!
            > >
            > > I will keep you all updated before I graduate in
            May.

            > > Best, Brad Bao
            > >

            > >   _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

            *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            Service
            > > <
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups
            Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dsau15/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr

            oups/S=1705675014:HM/EXP=1109719083/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
            > netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>
            click here

            :HM/A=2593423/rand=945989881>

            >   _____
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            > *      To visit your group on the
            web, go to:

            > *      To unsubscribe from this
            group, send an email to:

            > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
            subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
            > <

          • Tony Zhang
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1 5:34 PM
              hi, Brad,

              are you part time or full time?

              thanks

              tony

              >From: "Brad Bao" <brad_bao@...>
              >To: <bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [bay_area_fun_club] Re: Thanks to Brad.
              >Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:04:37 -0800
              >
              >Then that will become a spam. :)
              >
              >Briefly, I am 2nd MBA candidate at Haas, UC-Berkeley, concentration in
              >Hi-Tech Marketing. worked 6 years before MBA.
              >
              >Best, Brad Bao
              >

              > _____

              Tony Zhang

            • quanshuai
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1 10:25 PM
                that's impressive!

                don't forget to hang out with us. so you could have fun and get to
                know more people around.

                shuai

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 3 1:53 PM
                  Full time.

                  Best, Brad Bao

                  am 2nd MBA candidate at Haas, UC-Berkeley, concentration in
                  >Hi-Tech
                  Marketing. worked 6 years before MBA.

                  >Best, Brad
                  Bao

                  >   _____

                  wishes,

                  wrote:
                  > > > Thanks, Amy!
                  > > >
                  > > > I will
                  keep you all updated before I graduate in May.

                  > > > Best, Brad Bao
                  > > >

                  > > >   _____

                  Amy

                  href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129sn0gq4/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr">http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129sn0gq4/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr

                  href="http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=
                  > > > :HM/A=2593423/rand=577226054>
                  > > >
                  > > >   _____
                  > > >
                  > > > Yahoo! Groups
                  Links

                  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                  *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                  >Service
                  > > > <

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dsau15/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr">http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dsau15/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr

                  _____

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  > >

                  > > *      To visit your group on the
                  web, go to:

                  > > *      To unsubscribe
                  from this group, send an email to:

                  > > *      Your use of
                  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                  >Service

                  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                  >Yahoo! Groups
                  Sponsor