SF Mar 20th: drive cars u dream of and have fun in golden gate park

  • Kai
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2005
      No more execuse for not going to SF.

      Test drive many cars(Hummer, Corvette):
      San Francisco, CA - Monster Park (formerly Candlestick Park)
      March 17-20, 2005
      Thursday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

      Register at
      http://autoshowinmotion.com/register/step1.asp?s={EFB11306-EDAD-41B1-A938-9077A5F55AB1}

      Let's go to test-drive on Sun.(Mar 20th) morning.(just register
      individually).

      Have lunch together.

      Then head to Golden Gate Park for rollerblading(bring ur gears),
      biking(u can rent inside the park), and running, jogging(bring urself.
      Let's play some frisbee(really fun for both guys and girls)!!!!
      Golden Gate Park is closed to vehicle traffic on Sun. We'll start
      rollerblading, biking and joggin at 2pm in the park!

      If you are not comfortable/familiar with rollerblading, you should
      join the rollerblading meet this Sat in Stanford hosted by Kenneth.
      more details.

      Thanks.
      Kai
    • amy xiao
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2005
        This should be fun:) Let's go there together:)

        Amy

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bay_area_fun_club/database

        > Thanks.
        > Kai
      • quanshuai
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
          I'm in too. already singed up in the database sign-in sheet. keep me
          updated. thanks

          i really want to discover more about Golden Gate Park, especially when
          the spring is right around the corner.

          shuai

          --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "amy xiao"
          <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:

          > This should be fun:) Let's go there together:)
          >
          > Amy
          >
          > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Kai" <mysniz@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > No more execuse for not going to SF.
          > >
          > > Test drive many cars(Hummer, Corvette):
          > > San Francisco, CA - Monster Park (formerly Candlestick Park)
          > > March 17-20, 2005
          > > Thursday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
          > >
          > > Register at

          http://autoshowinmotion.com/register/step1.asp?s={EFB11306-EDAD-41B1-A938-9077A5F55AB1}

          > > Let's go to test-drive on Sun.(Mar 20th) morning.(just register
          > > individually).
          > >
          > > Have lunch together.
          > >
          > > Then head to Golden Gate Park for rollerblading(bring ur gears),
          > > biking(u can rent inside the park), and running, jogging(bring urself.
          > > Let's play some frisbee(really fun for both guys and girls)!!!!
          > > Golden Gate Park is closed to vehicle traffic on Sun. We'll start
          > > rollerbladin
          >
          > g, biking and joggin at 2pm in the park!
          > >
          > > If you are not comfortable/familiar with rollerblading, you should
          > > join the rollerblading meet this Sat in Stanford hosted by Kenneth.
          > > more details.
          > >
          > > PLease sign up at
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bay_area_fun_club/database
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > > Kai
        • eiloseiliu
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
            I will definitely go! Although know little about drive, I can join
            your lunch and have fun with you guys in Golden gate park. There are
            many small museum and garden in the park, some are opened for free
            in special time. For example, Japanese garden is free after 5pm.
            That's a good chance to discover the beauty of nature in spring!
            BTW, I will move in this weekend, hopefully my new apt will be ready
            for your visiting at that time*_^

            --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "quanshuai"

            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bay_area_fun_club/message/3717 for
            > > > more details.
            > > >
            > > > PLease sign up at
            > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bay_area_fun_club/database
            > > >
            > > > Thanks.
            > > > Kai
          • Kai
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
              u still have more than 2 weeks to get your driver license.

              Then u can really "test-drive" your driving skills with all kinds of cars.

              Or get ur driving student permit, show up and LEARN TO DRIVE there!!!!

              --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "eiloseiliu"
              <eiloseiliu@y...> wrote:

              > I will definitely go! Although know little about drive, I can join
              > your lunch and have fun with you guys in Golden gate park. There are
              > many small museum and garden in the park, some are opened for free
              > in special time. For example, Japanese garden is free after 5pm.
              > That's a good chance to discover the beauty of nature in spring!
              > BTW, I will move in this weekend, hopefully my new apt will be ready
              > for your visiting at that time*_^
              >

              > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "quanshuai"
              > <quanshuai@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'm in too. already singed up in the database sign-in sheet. keep
              > me
              > > updated. thanks
              > >
              > > i really want to discover more about Golden Gate Park, especially
              > when
              > > the spring is right around the corner.
              > >
              > > shuai
              > >
              > > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "amy xiao"
              > > <amyxiao2003@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > This should be fun:) Let's go there together:)
              > > >
              > > > Amy
              > > >
              > > > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Kai" <mysniz@y...>

              > > http://autoshowinmotion.com/register/step1.asp?s={EFB11306-EDAD-
              > 41B1-A938-9077A5F55AB1}

              > gears),
              > urself.
              > girls)!!!!
              > start
              > > >
              > > > g, biking and joggin at 2pm in the park!

              > should
              > Kenneth.
              > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bay_area_fun_club/message/3717 for

              > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bay_area_fun_club/database

            • eyesofhorus2003
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
                Do they kindly have a Ferrari 335 for us to drive?...hehe :)

                Li

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
                  Good! Then I need to take the written test again once I get time.
                  Coz my current permit is too old,hehe

                  Ying

                • eyesofhorus2003
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
                    Ying,

                    Good luck with your test and hopefully you can have a great time
                    test-driving those fancy cars....hehe :)

                    - Li