how to paypal payment to Valentine's party?

  • bao_tian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hello group,

      How to paypal payment to the party? I am not sure mailing the check is
      in time. Thank you.
    • Kai
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
        It's very easy.

        go https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

        register a personal account.

        then send money to the email specified in the payment information of
        the party description page with your credit card.

        --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "bao_tian" <bao_tian@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hello group,
        >
        > How to paypal payment to the party? I am not sure mailing the check is
        > in time. Thank you.
      • quanshuai
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
          we already got some payments...it's better to pay through paypal,
          quick, secure and easy...

          --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "Kai" <mysniz@y...> wrote:

          > It's very easy.
          >
          > go https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run
          >
          > register a personal account.
          >
          > then send money to the email specified in the payment information of
          > the party description page with your credit card.
          >
          > --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "bao_tian" <bao_tian@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello group,
          > >
          > > How to paypal payment to the party? I am not sure mailing the check is
          > > in time. T
          hank you.