no matter where you are

  • quanshuai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      hi, there,

      happy new year! we hear the sound of counting down. we see the
      fireworks in the sky. we have all of our friends in mind and happiness
      in heart.

      no matter if you are driving through a snow storm (as kai did), no
      matter if you are in the crowds of Pasadena rose parade (as Li, Amy,
      Charlie and more are doing), no matter if you are staying by yourself
      with lots of fun thoughts for the future (as one of my friends said on
      the phone), no matter if you are clubing in Downtown SF (as
      someone...), and no matter if you are visiting your family-----

      happy new year! 历史不再重演! 新年新开始!

      shuai
    • eyesofhorus2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
        Shuai,

        Happy new year to you and your family also :)

        We had a great trip to southern california, driving through the rain,
        seeing the great rose parade, having delicous food, shopping at night,
        and best of all, having lots of fun and joyful moments along the trip....

        Hope everyone here had a great time during the holiday season.

        Best wishes,

        Li

        --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "quanshuai" <quanshuai@y...>
        wrote:

        > hi, there,
        >
        > happy new year! we hear the sound of counting down. we see the
        > fireworks in the sky. we have all of our friends in mind and happiness
        > in heart.
        >
        > no matter if you are driving through a snow storm (as kai did), no
        > matter if you are in the crowds of Pasadena rose parade (as Li, Amy,
        > Charlie and more are doing), no matter if you are staying by yourself
        > with lots of fun thoughts for the future (as one of my friends said on
        > the phone), no matter if you are clubing in Downtown SF (as
        > someone...), and no matter if you are visiting your family-----
        >
        > happy new year! ÀúÊ·²»ÔÙÖØÑÝ! ÐÂÄêпªÊ¼!
        >
        > shuai
      • hotcool9999
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
          just know ur good news, congratulations! :-)

          suddenly realized that u pour the first bowl of water here of this
          year. lucky~~~

          <quanshuai@y...> wrote:

          > hi, there,
          >
          > happy new year! we hear the sound of counting down. we see the
          > fireworks in the sky. we have all of our friends in mind and
          happiness
          > in heart.
          >
          > no matter if you are driving through a snow storm (as kai did), no
          > matter if you are in the crowds of Pasadena rose parade (as Li,
          Amy,
          > Charlie and more are doing), no matter if you are staying by
          yourself
          > with lots of fun thoughts for the future (as one of my friends
          said on
          > the phone), no matter if you are clubing in Downtown SF (as
          > someone...), and no matter if you are visiting your family-----
          >
          > happy new year! ÀúÊ·²»ÔÙÖØÑÝ! ÐÂÄêпªÊ¼!
          >
          > shuai
        • quanshuai
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
            thought u won't water that much any more, so i just keep more water
            with me all the time...:-) anything new?

            happy new year.

            --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "hotcool9999"