5122File - Fun Club Message Posting Policy

  • bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 1, 2006
      Bay Area Fun Club Message Posting Policy

      Hi everyone,

      We are very proud to have you as a friend and member of our bay area fun club
      yahoo group. We wish you enjoy the events we've hosted and organized
      throughout the past years.

      This policy is a reminder to our member regarding our message posting
      conduct you need to consider when you post a message to our fun club
      members.

      1) All event-related information sharing, such as dancing event,
      clubbing event, traveling event, social gathering event,
      or other fun/life related event information sharing
      are welcome in our fun club.
      2) No personal adverstisements or non-event related adverstisements
      are allowed in our fun club message posting
      3) No advertisement for profit purposes are allowed
      4) No personal attacks to any party in this club is allowed,
      regardless of the orign of such attacks
      5) All messages should comply to all the effective laws of the United States,
      and all effective laws of the State of California

      Thank you and hope you enjoy the events organized and hosted by our Bay Area Fun Club.

      Best Regards,

      Bay Area Fun Club Management Team

      (revision 2005.12.12)
    • Show all 234 messages in this topic