4433Re: Cherry picking trip this saturday 6/4

  • James
    Jun 3, 2005
      Benny,

      You can register an account in one minute at
      http://www.bayareadragon.com/bbs/profile.php?mode=register.

      Great thanks to Li for organizing such a wonderful event. It looks
      this gonna be a "Crowded" cherry picking. Hope there are enough
      cherries for everyone :-)

      -- James

      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, Benny Von <vonbenny@g...>

      Service.