3114Re: no matter where you are

  • eyesofhorus2003
    Jan 3, 2005
      Shuai,

      Happy new year to you and your family also :)

      We had a great trip to southern california, driving through the rain,
      seeing the great rose parade, having delicous food, shopping at night,
      and best of all, having lots of fun and joyful moments along the trip....

      Hope everyone here had a great time during the holiday season.

      Best wishes,

      Li

      --- In bay_area_fun_club@yahoogroups.com, "quanshuai" <quanshuai@y...>
      wrote:

      > hi, there,
      >
      > happy new year! we hear the sound of counting down. we see the
      > fireworks in the sky. we have all of our friends in mind and happiness
      > in heart.
      >
      > no matter if you are driving through a snow storm (as kai did), no
      > matter if you are in the crowds of Pasadena rose parade (as Li, Amy,
      > Charlie and more are doing), no matter if you are staying by yourself
      > with lots of fun thoughts for the future (as one of my friends said on
      > the phone), no matter if you are clubing in Downtown SF (as
      > someone...), and no matter if you are visiting your family-----
      >
      > happy new year! ÀúÊ·²»ÔÙÖØÑÝ! ÐÂÄêпªÊ¼!
      >
      > shuai
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic