Sponsor: TESOL CALL IS
Jan 14 - Feb 17
In BaW13, we will explore Web 2.0 tools and share the best ways of using them in our teaching practices.
We are part of the Webheads in Action virtual Community of Practice.
At the end of the 5 weeks, participants, collaboratively and hands on, will have:
- used various synchronous and asynchronous Web tools for learning and teaching EFL/ESL,
- interacted through e-mail, text chat, voice chat, voice and video mail, and distribution lists, among others,
- created wikis, blogs, podcasts and interactive exercises related to their own contexts, and,
- reflected on ways of applying those tools to their teaching, either online or face-to-face.
Weekly chats will be held to discuss pre-defined topics, build rapport and create a sense of community.
Much of the content derived from the discussions will be made available through wiki pages which will be kept online for future reference.
By the end of the session participants will be invited to join the Webheads in Action (WiA) community of practice.
- Oct 13, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.