Becoming a Webhead 2010
Sponsor: TESOL CALL IS
Jan 11 - Feb 21
In BaW10, we will explore Web 2.0 tools and share the best ways of using them in our teaching practices.
We are part of the Webheads in Action virtual Community of Practice.
Would you like to join us?Participants will learn collaboratively and hands on to:
- use various synchronous and asynchronous web tools for learning and teaching EFL/ESL,
- interact through e-mail, text chat, voice chat, voice e-mail, and distribution lists, among others,
- reflect on ways of applying those tools to their teaching, either online or face to face, and,
- create web pages, wikis, blogs, online worksheets, surveys, interactive exercises and rubrics related to their own contexts.
Weekly chats will be held to:
discuss pre-defined topics, build rapport and create a sense of community.
Much of the content derived from the discussions will be made available through wiki pages which will be kept online for future reference.
By the end of the session participants will be invited to join the Webheads in Action (WiA) community of practice
- Sep 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.