Lets Go!

  • ww5758
    Message 1 of 185 , Jan 2, 1999
      It seems that we are having a hard time getting
      this Club going. I would like to dicuss some things if
      anyone else would. If I may, I would like to discuss
      being a Buddhist. I'm recently converted and even
      though I consider myself a Buddhist do I fit the
      criteria(if there is any)? What makes someone a Buddhist? I'm
      going to toss it out there, is there any takers?
    • mkventure
      Message 185 of 185 , Jan 25, 2002
        Dragonmoz,<br><br>Thank you!