Please pray for HK, Taiwan, Tibet and China!!!

  • mikeshe01
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Dear Sirs,

      Please pray for the Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet and the China. Of
      course, we also should pray for the USA and the Arabic World.

      The situation of the Hong Kong and Taiwan become worse and worse
      now. How can we do?

      I always recite the Six Word Mantra - Om Mani Peme Hung as well
      rememer H.H. the 17th Karmapa Urgyen Duddul Trinley Dorje!!! (Karmapa
      Chenno!!)

      Thanks you very much!!!

      Yours,
      Michael