Re: winged bull

  • expendable_cinc
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2009
      Museum miniatures do an excellent bull in 15mm metal.

      el Torro feroccio!

      > Nah ... I thought of that ... those Assyrian scuptures of winged
      bulls don't have a very 'farmyard animal' look to them. But I'll keep
      looking.

      > To: baueda@...: anth70@...: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:04:57 +0000Subject:
      [baueda] winged bull

      > For 28mm I'd buy a plastic bull from a toy shop in a pack of farm
      animals, glue two wings from a swan or somesuch and paint the whole
      thing bronze.The weight and transport would be prohibitive in metal
      or resin in 28mm is my guess.--- In baueda@yahoogroups.com, Mark
      Stevens <markstevens161@> wrote:>> > Good idea. In fact while we are
      here ... a winged bull ... any suggestiions for a 25/28mm figure for
      this?> Mark S> > > > To: baueda@: anth70@: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:48:59
      +0000Subject: [baueda] Re: Persian king on golden throne> > > > Once
      they are out I will use one to convert to an Assyrian King if
      possible depending on the model. Anthony > > > > > > > [Non-text
      portions of this message have been removed]>