Welcome!

  • sheikyurdices
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2003
      Hi, welcome, and Happy New Year too, while I'm at it... ;)
      This is a new group which is about to start, you'll have to wait still
      a few weeks though... new members will be moderated in the beginning
      with their first posts. They can still read emails and files as
      normal. This is set-up to avoid spammers so please be patient!

      BAUEDA is CLOSED between 20/12/03 and 31/01/04

      Until then the group can not be started nor your membership approved,
      however feel free to subscribe, we will process your request as soon
      as we're back!

      In the meantime, there are a couple of pictures of a painted 25mm
      roundhouse test shot in the photo section, for your viewing joy... :)
      the model should begun production early in February.
      That's all for now, so... Happy holidays to you!

      Da Baueda Team