A heads up

  • dynomeit2003
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2011
      Just letting our members know that the stalker kathy who plagued this group years ago is still up to her old tricks. I got a missive from someone who runs a Beatles group somewhere that she's been dropping my name and posting about me. Which means she's still obsessed with me and this group and may try to infilitrate it. I will of course watch for her spam attacks and remove them if I see them so don't be alarmed! After all this time and she's still looking for anyone to malign and harass! That pathetic troll really has no life.
      I can understand totally why Dirk left the country!

      Block any emails from that person and avoid it like the plague!

      Thanks for your time folks!

      Guy (the REAL Guy)
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2011
        Dirk Benedict left the US?

        Steve

        --- In battlestargalacticarevival@yahoogroups.com, dynomeit2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Just letting our members know that the stalker kathy who plagued this group years ago is still up to her old tricks. I got a missive from someone who runs a Beatles group somewhere that she's been dropping my name and posting about me. Which means she's still obsessed with me and this group and may try to infilitrate it. I will of course watch for her spam attacks and remove them if I see them so don't be alarmed! After all this time and she's still looking for anyone to malign and harass! That pathetic troll really has no life.
        > I can understand totally why Dirk left the country!
        >
        > Block any emails from that person and avoid it like the plague!
        >
        > Thanks for your time folks!
        >

        > Guy (the REAL Guy)

      • dynomeit2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2011
          Yessir! He moved to the UK last I heard. I know he had some problems with the stalker for quite a few years, first trolling DBA and DBC then following him onto his cruise and proceeded to make that into a blown out drama, she snuck some kind of steel object onboard and security was alerted. Got thrown off the cruise after making some terroristic threats (she's like jihad insane) and then she kept sending letters to Dirk's official snail mail address. He tried to block her but she did with the postal service what she did online and that was to fake names, aliases and forge return addresses to slip past the postal ban on her when her mail started coming back to her unopened and a "Return to Sender" void stamp on her letters.

          Dirk started getting threats against his staff and they knew who it was and Tracy who runs the DB site had been dealing with her crazy spaz for a long time and Dirk opted to leave the country for however long it took to get back his life. Wish we could have that same opportunity. I know she then turned to stalking a friend of mine and others who were just members of DBC.
          Dirk had once gotten a 22-page letter from that crazy woman. Chris had to ban her like over a dozen times! John did too when he modded this group. She had sent no less than around 50 letters to Dirk in the course of 3 years.

          Hope that explains it better.

          Guy (the REAL one)

          --- In battlestargalacticarevival@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <smf8_2000@...> wrote:

          > Dirk Benedict left the US?
          >
          > Steve
          >
          > --- In battlestargalacticarevival@yahoogroups.com, dynomeit2003 <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just letting our members know that the stalker kathy who plagued this group years ago is still up to her old tricks. I got a missive from someone who runs a Beatles group somewhere that she's been dropping my name and posting about me. Which means she's still obsessed with me and this group and may try to infilitrate it. I will of course watch for her spam attacks and remove them if I see them so don't be alarmed! After all this time and she's still looking for anyone to malign and harass! That pathetic troll really has no life.
          > > I can understand totally why Dirk left the country!
          > >
          > > Block any emails from that person and avoid it like the plague!
          > >
          > > Thanks for your time folks!
          > >

          > > Guy (the REAL Guy)

        • Steve
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2011
            Unreal what some people will do. Guess I'll never get to see him in person now.

            Steve

            --- In battlestargalacticarevival@yahoogroups.com, dynomeit2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Yessir! He moved to the UK last I heard. I know he had some problems with the stalker for quite a few years, first trolling DBA and DBC then following him onto his cruise and proceeded to make that into a blown out drama, she snuck some kind of steel object onboard and security was alerted. Got thrown off the cruise after making some terroristic threats (she's like jihad insane) and then she kept sending letters to Dirk's official snail mail address. He tried to block her but she did with the postal service what she did online and that was to fake names, aliases and forge return addresses to slip past the postal ban on her when her mail started coming back to her unopened and a "Return to Sender" void stamp on her letters.
            >
            > Dirk started getting threats against his staff and they knew who it was and Tracy who runs the DB site had been dealing with her crazy spaz for a long time and Dirk opted to leave the country for however long it took to get back his life. Wish we could have that same opportunity. I know she then turned to stalking a friend of mine and others who were just members of DBC.
            > Dirk had once gotten a 22-page letter from that crazy woman. Chris had to ban her like over a dozen times! John did too when he modded this group. She had sent no less than around 50 letters to Dirk in the course of 3 years.
            >
            > Hope that explains it better.
            >

            > Guy (the REAL one)
            >

            > --- In battlestargalacticarevival@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <smf8_2000@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dirk Benedict left the US?
            > >
            > > Steve
            > >
            > > --- In battlestargalacticarevival@yahoogroups.com, dynomeit2003 <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Just letting our members know that the stalker kathy who plagued this group years ago is still up to her old tricks. I got a missive from someone who runs a Beatles group somewhere that she's been dropping my name and posting about me. Which means she's still obsessed with me and this group and may try to infilitrate it. I will of course watch for her spam attacks and remove them if I see them so don't be alarmed! After all this time and she's still looking for anyone to malign and harass! That pathetic troll really has no life.
            > > > I can understand totally why Dirk left the country!
            > > >
            > > > Block any emails from that person and avoid it like the plague!
            > > >
            > > > Thanks for your time folks!
            > > >

            > > > Guy (the REAL Guy)

          • dynomeit2003
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2011
              Oh he still comes to the USA, and last time he was here he did attend the Comic Con with lots of security mind you but he's still doing the circuit. He knows he still has genuine fans in the U.S. and he knows most are normal. He just has this one batf--k insane one that stalks his fans now because he cut off all access to him personally, like the mailing address thing.
              He even had to take other drastic measures but he's still doing his thing and I wouldn't give up hope of meeting him.
              I hope you get to see him someday! ;)

              Guy