groups??!

  • bawpsherep
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
      Where the hell are all the archived messages gone?!?!? Waaaahhh!!! I
      want my old CLUB back!

      Bawpsherep
      http://www.battleroyaleonline.com
    • get_your_fix
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
        I second that! almost 2000 messages of BR stuff/discussion, GONE!
        nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

        --- In battleroyalefilm@y..., bawpsherep <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Where the hell are all the archived messages gone?!?!? Waaaahhh!!!
        > want my old CLUB back!
        >
        > Bawpsherep
        > http://www.battleroyaleonline.com
      • adamwantsmorepizza
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
          the club is still there... if you can be bothered to save that many
          messages o_0