[battle-sisters] Re: comparing and contrasting

  • dekarl@ns1.usxc.net
    Message 1 of 117 , Jan 1, 2000
      banjo wrote:
      > Oh? Might as well just take a Whirlwind, as that is what its got (S5
      > AP4 RANGE Guess 48" Ordnance) add on a HK missle and there you go.
      > Well, I've got to say it... "Why don't you just play marines?" :) [I
      > just HAD to say it]

      It'd be different, slightly anyways, in that it's a flame weapon. Also
      the Exorcist missile is d6+2 krak missiles that can be fired more than
      once in a game.

      I do play Marines, just not with my Sisters

      Ken Pant
    • Nurgle23@aol.com
      Message 117 of 117 , Jan 6, 2000
        lim_jyue@... writes:

        << Well, Buggy refers to the vehicle, whereas Hummer is a name of a
        type of buggy. But you're right, it's just a name.

        "hummer" is too easy a word to be used for really bad jokes: "look the
        sisters are riding that hummer"....."the sisters gave me a hummer..."etc.,
        etc., etc......hummer is slang for a certain sexual act and should be avoided
        perhaps.....not to mention it smacks too much of the actual vehicle....