Re: Ticket Reminder for the US National Team Trials (2/25 - 2/27) at Top Spin

  • usatt.trials2011
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      If you haven't purchased a ticket for the US National Team Trials to be held this weekend (2/25-2/27) at the Top Spin Table Tennis Center, you need to do so immediately as this event is expected to be fully sold out! With the limited seating, it is recommended that tickets are purchased in advance in order to receive the general admissions rate of $15 per ticket which covers all 3 days.

      There will be a few tickets on reserve which can be purchased at the door during the event and these tickets will be $20 per ticket.

      There will also be 2 levels of VIP tickets available. For premium courtside seating, tickets are $50 each for all 3 days. For box seating overlooking the arena with birds eye view (with food & drinks included), tickets are $100 each for all 3 days.

      Please call 408-970-5078 or email events@... to purchase your tickets in advance!

      Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

      The Top Spin Table Tennis Center
      www.thetopspin.com