USATT TEAM LEAGUE

  • rraajul
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
      Hi ! All
      Thanks a lot for attending the meeting yesterday.Let's work to gather
      to make the league and our sport poppular.
      Thanks
      Rajul Sheth
    • Bruce H. Liu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
        I think I got the format wrong. Only three players can play in a team tie, one player for two
        singles and two players for one single and one doubles. It is like this:

        A/C or B/C for doubles
        A or B (If A plays in the doubles then B, otherwise A)

        I should know. US Open Team at Reno already used the format. Sorry about that.

        /Bruce

        Sponsored Link

        Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
        $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
        www.LowerMyBills.com/lre