Title bar changes

  • daumcii
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hello all,

      I am writing a batch script to execute a program on a remote server
      and the program requires a password. I can write a script to do it
      just fine but the only problem is that when it runs, my password is
      displayed on the windows title bar.

      Does anyone know of a way to disable the title bar from changing?

      Thanks,

      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
        On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:41:12 -0000, "daumcii" <daumcii@...> wrote:

        >I am writing a batch script to execute a program on a remote server
        >and the program requires a password. I can write a script to do it
        >just fine but the only problem is that when it runs, my password is
        >displayed on the windows title bar.
        >
        >Does anyone know of a way to disable the title bar from changing?

        If you are using the START command in W2K/XP etc then use this form:

        start "" program.exe /parameters

        or use the title command