ansi driver / curses driver for win9x keyboard ?

  • proteanthread
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
      s there a modified ansi driver for dos (one with source code
      preferably) that takes advantage of the extra keys in s "standard"
      windows 95 keyboard (not the newer multi media keyboards) ?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
        On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:59:02 -0000, proteanthread wrote:

        > s there a modified ansi driver for dos (one with source code
        > preferably) that takes advantage of the extra keys in s "standard"
        > windows 95 keyboard (not the newer multi media keyboards) ?

        You're referring to the Windows key, and the right click key aren't you?

        It'd help in your query if you specify them, as I thought you meant the
        F11/F12 and grey keypad keys at first. Sorry, I can't help in your quest
        though.

        Mic