RE: [BATCH WORLD] Re: ntbackup.exe from MicroSoft

  • Derek Byrne
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi Mic,
      Noticed that when I tried to create a .bks file from notepad - it only
      saves it as ANSI.

      Opening up the .bks from ntbackup in notepad it reads fine, but when you
      go to save it, it comes up as unicode.

      Unfortunately, when I tried to save a list as a .bks and open in ntbackup
      it said it was an invalid file.

      Derek