Batch Builder

  • FrancoisSoft MM
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 30 9:08 AM
      So many of you wonder what Batch Builder does... well, it makes it insanely easy to write batch files and let's you edit the code at the same time! Plus, it extends the capabilities of the batch file!!! I haven't written the command subprocessor yet but I should get around to doing that probably tonight or tomorrow.

    • FrancoisSoft MM
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 23, 2004
        I guess I'll finish Batch Builder myself. I'm going to update it and make an enterprise version.