RE: [BATCH WORLD] batch hacking challenge

  • Andy Streule
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
      i've just be finding out about alternate datastreams. my god, they're
      amazing. :-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
        On stardate Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:44:09 +0100, Captain Andy Streule spake
        thusly:

        > i've just be finding out about alternate datastreams. my god, they're
        > amazing. :-)

        I've not used them as I use FAT32. This is a good synopsis of them, that I
        just read.

        http://www.martinlos.com/martinlos/mlblog.nsf/plinks/MLOS-5ZKRA7