WinZIP batch

  • dgpsnet
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hiya Batchworld,

      Specs:OS - Win 2000, Dos?, Using WZZIP.

      I saw a similar post 03/01/2004 in batchworld, but no solution.

      The aim is to zip two files .040o & 04n into one .zip file each hour
      utilizing the file structure of the .04o & 04n. Eg: Bair001a.04o
      & Bair001a.04n into Bair001a.zip.

      Any hints, tips, (solution) would be appreciated.
      Apologies if I've used incorrect terminology.

      Below is an email I sent to winzip.

      Hi Winzip,

      > Could you help me solve the following problem.
      >
      > I'm trying to write a batch file to create hourly zip files using
      WZZIP.
      ****001a.04n and ****001b.04o, ****001b.04n etc up to 001x.04o
      & .04n, then ****002a.04o & .04n and so on.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2004
        On stardate Mon, 02 Feb 2004 02:48:22 -0000, while visiting Deep Space 9,
        the changeling Founder dgpsnet spake thusly:

        > Specs:OS - Win 2000, Dos?, Using WZZIP.
        >
        >> I'm trying to write a batch file to create hourly zip files using WZZIP.
        >> I have many 'co files' in the directory named ****001a.04o,
        >> ****001a.04n and ****001b.04o, ****001b.04n etc up to 001x.04o
        >> & .04n, then ****002a.04o & .04n and so on.
        >>
        >> The asterisk component is constant, however the alpha changes each
        >> hour until it reaches 'x' (24hrs) and then the numeric roles over to
        >> ****002a.04o etc and the process continues until ****365x.04o and
        >> ****365x.04n.
        >>
        >> The zipped file name needs to take the following form ****001a.zip,
        >> ****001b.zip ..etc... ****001x.zip then ****002a.zip

        This is for W2k+ and it moves the pair of files to an archive (archives and
        deletes). If you only want to archive the files then remove the -m from
        the wzzip command line. Add the path to wzzip if necessary.

        Try it out, and then remove the echo when you are sure that it will do what
        you want. The batch file expects 8.3 character names, as per your msg.

        @echo off
        setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
        for /f "delims=" %%a in ('dir *.04o /b /a-d') do (
        set fn=%%a
        set fn=!fn:~0,8!
        echo wzzip -ex -m "!fn!.zip" "!fn!.*"
        )

      • dgpsnet
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2004
          Thanks for the help so far Michael.

          I have attempted to run the batch you provided and I receive an
          error 'File not found', forgive my ignorance but what is the correct
          way to rectify this.

          Subsequent attempt was to insert after - @echo off
          cd c:\novatel\rinex5

          which then created, in the command prompt, however did not create a
          zip file containg the .04o & .04n files
          wzzip -ex "bair017a.zip" "bair017a.*"
          wzzip -ex "bair017b.zip" "bair017b.*"
          etc

          The winzip path refered to (see below), is this the path in winzip
          itself or with in the batch? ie
          echo wzzip -en c:\novatel\rinex "!fn!.zip" "!fn!.*"

          Thanks
          Eddie

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2004
            On stardate Tue, 03 Feb 2004 02:02:15 -0000, while visiting Deep Space 9,
            the changeling Founder dgpsnet spake thusly:

            > Thanks for the help so far Michael.

            np.

            > I have attempted to run the batch you provided and I receive an
            > error 'File not found', forgive my ignorance but what is the correct
            > way to rectify this.

            @echo off
            setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
            cd /d "c:\novatel\rinex5"
            for /f "delims=" %%a in ('dir *.04o /b /a-d') do (
            set fn=%%a
            set fn=!fn:~0,8!
            "c:\program files\winzip\wzzip.exe" -ex -m "!fn!.zip" "!fn!.*"
            )

            It needs the path to winzip, correct it if necessary, and if you are
            clicking on the batch file then the first cd command needs to change to the
            folder with the files.

            I haven't tested the modifications above, so make backups of your files
            before trying it.

            Requires W2K+

          • Morris, Lamar
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2004
              Here's one I've used a long time, just substitute your stuff and schedule it
              to run hourly. It takes all files in the directory and zips them to a zip
              file with the current time, and puts them in another directory.

              for /f "tokens=1,2" %%u in ('date /t') do set d=%%v

              for /f "tokens=1" %%u in ('time /t') do set t=%%u

              if "%t:~1,1%"==":" set t=0%t%

              set timestr=%d:~6,4%-%d:~0,2%-%d:~3,2%-%t:~0,2%%t:~3,3%

              "C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZZIP.EXE" -a -ex -Jhrs -whs -P -r
              c:\Userdata\Data-BU-From-S4\OPEN\OPEN-%timestr%
              \\D5adm1\Userdata\ESD-Testplans-Open

              String above is wrapped.

              Lamar

              _____

              On stardate Tue, 03 Feb 2004 02:02:15 -0000, while visiting Deep Space 9,
              the changeling Founder dgpsnet spake thusly:

              > Thanks for the help so far Michael.

              np.

              > I have attempted to run the batch you provided and I receive an
              > error 'File not found', forgive my ignorance but what is the correct
              > way to rectify this.

              @echo off
              setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
              cd /d "c:\novatel\rinex5"
              for /f "delims=" %%a in ('dir *.04o /b /a-d') do (
              set fn=%%a
              set fn=!fn:~0,8!
              "c:\program files\winzip\wzzip.exe" -ex -m "!fn!.zip" "!fn!.*"
              )

              It needs the path to winzip, correct it if necessary, and if you are
              clicking on the batch file then the first cd command needs to change to the
              folder with the files.

              I haven't tested the modifications above, so make backups of your files
              before trying it.

              Requires W2K+

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c45gicr/M=243273.4510124.5685162.1261774/D=egroup
              web/S=1707208579:HM/EXP=1075866022/A=1750744/R=0/*http:/servedby.advertising
              .com/click/site=552006/bnum=1075779622517432> Click to learn more...

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.4510124.5685162.1261774/D=egroupmai
              l/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=519646059>

              _____

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            • dgpsnet
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 3, 2004
                Well that's worked superbly. Couple of little tweaks and I'm rapt!
                I've put it all together with the other things I've done and bingo.

                So anyway I have this other bit of stuff that looks like this:
                rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair001?.??o bair365?.??o
                rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair002?.??o bair001?.??o
                rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair003?.??o bair002?.??o
                rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair004?.??o etc etc until the EOY.

                I think that the dos 'FOR' command could be utilized, would I be
                correct in thinking this? I have some comprehensive documentation
                (Credit John Finch) but it's all flying well outside my radar still.

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 3, 2004
                  On stardate Wed, 04 Feb 2004 04:09:41 -0000, while visiting Deep Space 9,
                  the changeling Founder dgpsnet spake thusly:

                  > Well that's worked superbly. Couple of little tweaks and I'm rapt!
                  > I've put it all together with the other things I've done and bingo.
                  >
                  > So anyway I have this other bit of stuff that looks like this:
                  > rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair001?.??o bair365?.??o
                  > rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair002?.??o bair001?.??o
                  > rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair003?.??o bair002?.??o
                  > rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair004?.??o etc etc until the EOY.
                  >
                  > I think that the dos 'FOR' command could be utilized, would I be
                  > correct in thinking this? I have some comprehensive documentation
                  > (Credit John Finch) but it's all flying well outside my radar still.
                  >
                  > regards
                  > Eddie

                  This deletes bair365%?.??o to begin with, as you can't rename to an
                  existing filename. I'm not sure if it's quite what you want... test it on
                  a copy of the files first (change the "c:\novatel\rinex5\" to the test
                  folder).

                  @echo off
                  setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
                  cd /d "c:\novatel\rinex5\"
                  set numa=0
                  set numb=0
                  if exist bair365%?.??o del bair365?.??o
                  for %%a in (bair001?.??o) do ren %%a ????365?.???
                  :loop
                  set /a numa=numa+1
                  set /a numb=numa+1
                  set num1=%numa% 00
                  set num2=%numb% 00
                  set num1=%num1:~,4%
                  set num2=%num2:~,4%
                  for /f "tokens=1,2" %%a in ("%num1%") do set num1=%%b%%a
                  for /f "tokens=1,2" %%a in ("%num2%") do set num2=%%b%%a
                  for %%a in (bair%num2%?.??o) do ren %%a ????%num1%?.???
                  if not %num2%==365 goto loop

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
                    On stardate Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:30:03 +1100, while visiting Deep Space 9,
                    the changeling Founder Michael Marquart spake thusly:

                    > On stardate Wed, 04 Feb 2004 04:09:41 -0000, while visiting Deep Space 9,
                    > the changeling Founder dgpsnet spake thusly:
                    >
                    >> Well that's worked superbly. Couple of little tweaks and I'm rapt!
                    >> I've put it all together with the other things I've done and bingo.
                    >>
                    >> So anyway I have this other bit of stuff that looks like this:
                    >> rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair001?.??o bair365?.??o
                    >> rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair002?.??o bair001?.??o
                    >> rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair003?.??o bair002?.??o
                    >> rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair004?.??o etc etc until the EOY.
                    >>
                    >> I think that the dos 'FOR' command could be utilized, would I be
                    >> correct in thinking this? I have some comprehensive documentation
                    >> (Credit John Finch) but it's all flying well outside my radar still.
                    >>
                    >> regards
                    >> Eddie
                    >
                    > This deletes bair365%?.??o to begin with, as you can't rename to an
                    > existing filename. I'm not sure if it's quite what you want... test it on
                    > a copy of the files first (change the "c:\novatel\rinex5\" to the test
                    > folder).

                    There's a small problem in that 365 gets renamed to 354, but you didn't say
                    what happens to day 365s files. Do you want a real round robin, where all
                    files are preserved (but renamed) or do you delete one days files and
                    rename the rest? If so, which day gets deleted?

                  • dgpsnet
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
                      Now that I look back on it I wasn't very clear.

                      (as an aside) Michael from your reply I take it that if a file
                      already exist with name 'xyz' then another file cannot also be
                      renamed 'xyz' but will overwrite it. Seems obvious now.

                      The files bair365(a-x).03o & .03n were previously backed-up &
                      processed, so no concern renaming bair001(a-x).04o & .04n, the file
                      name problem being out 24hrs only arose with the rollover to 2004.

                      Ideally the .04o & .04n files would roll over to .05o & .05n but I
                      would have thought this impossible to accomplish (allowing for leap
                      years and such). Correct me if I'm wrong.

                      Once each hourly file .04o & .04n are renamed to the correct hour
                      they are zipped (utilizing the new bair*.04o & n as the zip file
                      name) and 'moved' to another drive for archiving.

                      So to reiterate the question, how could I reduce the 730 odd rename
                      lines into something more managable? To assist in what I'm trying to
                      do and explain myself better, I have pasted in what I have sofar.
                      Probably looks pretty messy.
                      Cheers Eddie

                      : rem created 28/01/2004
                      ::
                      echo off
                      cd /d "c:\novatel\rinex5"
                      ::
                      : rem created 28/01/2004
                      : rem Uses WZUNZIP to unzip Rinex5 file to local source folder
                      ::
                      "c:\novatel\rinex5\wzunzip.exe" -e C:\novatel\rinex5\Bair*.zip
                      del "c:\novatel\rinex5\bair*.zip"
                      : rem **** end batch****
                      ::
                      : rem 28/01/2004
                      : rem Renames unzipped Obs and Nav file
                      : rem Should allow for Leap year
                      : rem 1st day of year will have error in year component of file name
                      : rem Need to check last day too
                      : rem Scroll 367 lines for Nav file
                      ::
                      : rem renames obs file
                      ::
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair001?.??o bair365?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair002?.??o bair001?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair003?.??o bair002?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair004?.??o bair003?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair005?.??o bair004?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair006?.??o bair005?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair007?.??o bair006?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair008?.??o bair007?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair009?.??o bair008?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair010?.??o bair009?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair011?.??o bair010?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair012?.??o bair011?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair013?.??o bair012?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair014?.??o bair013?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair015?.??o bair014?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair016?.??o bair015?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair017?.??o bair016?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair018?.??o bair017?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair019?.??o bair018?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair020?.??o bair019?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair021?.??o bair020?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair022?.??o bair021?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair023?.??o bair022?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair024?.??o bair023?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair025?.??o bair024?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair026?.??o bair025?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair027?.??o bair026?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair028?.??o bair027?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair029?.??o bair028?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair030?.??o bair029?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair031?.??o bair030?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair032?.??o bair031?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair033?.??o bair032?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair034?.??o bair033?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair035?.??o bair034?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair036?.??o bair035?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair037?.??o bair036?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair038?.??o bair037?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair039?.??o bair038?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair040?.??o bair039?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair041?.??o bair040?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair042?.??o bair041?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair043?.??o bair042?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair044?.??o bair043?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair045?.??o bair044?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair046?.??o bair045?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair047?.??o bair046?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair048?.??o bair047?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair049?.??o bair048?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair050?.??o bair049?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair051?.??o bair050?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair052?.??o bair051?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair053?.??o bair052?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair054?.??o bair053?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair055?.??o bair054?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair056?.??o bair055?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair057?.??o bair056?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair058?.??o bair057?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair059?.??o bair058?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair060?.??o bair059?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair061?.??o bair060?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair062?.??o bair061?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair063?.??o bair062?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair064?.??o bair063?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair065?.??o bair064?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair066?.??o bair065?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair067?.??o bair066?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair068?.??o bair067?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair069?.??o bair068?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair070?.??o bair069?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair071?.??o bair070?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair072?.??o bair071?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair073?.??o bair072?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair074?.??o bair073?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair075?.??o bair074?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair076?.??o bair075?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair077?.??o bair076?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair078?.??o bair077?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair079?.??o bair078?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair080?.??o bair079?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair081?.??o bair080?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair082?.??o bair081?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair083?.??o bair082?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair084?.??o bair083?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair085?.??o bair084?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair086?.??o bair085?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair087?.??o bair086?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair088?.??o bair087?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair089?.??o bair088?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair090?.??o bair089?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair091?.??o bair090?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair092?.??o bair091?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair093?.??o bair092?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair094?.??o bair093?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair095?.??o bair094?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair096?.??o bair095?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair097?.??o bair096?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair098?.??o bair097?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair099?.??o bair098?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair100?.??o bair099?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair101?.??o bair100?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair102?.??o bair101?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair103?.??o bair102?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair104?.??o bair103?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair105?.??o bair104?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair106?.??o bair105?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair107?.??o bair106?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair108?.??o bair107?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair109?.??o bair108?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair110?.??o bair109?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair111?.??o bair110?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair112?.??o bair111?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair113?.??o bair112?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair114?.??o bair113?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair115?.??o bair114?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair116?.??o bair115?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair117?.??o bair116?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair118?.??o bair117?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair119?.??o bair118?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair120?.??o bair119?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair121?.??o bair120?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair122?.??o bair121?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair123?.??o bair122?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair124?.??o bair123?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair125?.??o bair124?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair126?.??o bair125?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair127?.??o bair126?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair128?.??o bair127?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair129?.??o bair128?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair130?.??o bair129?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair131?.??o bair130?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair132?.??o bair131?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair133?.??o bair132?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair134?.??o bair133?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair135?.??o bair134?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair136?.??o bair135?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair137?.??o bair136?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair138?.??o bair137?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair139?.??o bair138?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair140?.??o bair139?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair141?.??o bair140?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair142?.??o bair141?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair143?.??o bair142?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair144?.??o bair143?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair145?.??o bair144?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair146?.??o bair145?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair147?.??o bair146?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair148?.??o bair147?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair149?.??o bair148?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair150?.??o bair149?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair151?.??o bair150?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair152?.??o bair151?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair153?.??o bair152?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair154?.??o bair153?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair155?.??o bair154?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair156?.??o bair155?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair157?.??o bair156?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair158?.??o bair157?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair159?.??o bair158?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair160?.??o bair159?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair161?.??o bair160?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair162?.??o bair161?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair163?.??o bair162?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair164?.??o bair163?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair165?.??o bair164?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair166?.??o bair165?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair167?.??o bair166?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair168?.??o bair167?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair169?.??o bair168?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair170?.??o bair169?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair171?.??o bair170?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair172?.??o bair171?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair173?.??o bair172?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair174?.??o bair173?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair175?.??o bair174?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair176?.??o bair175?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair177?.??o bair176?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair178?.??o bair177?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair179?.??o bair178?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair180?.??o bair179?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair181?.??o bair180?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair182?.??o bair181?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair183?.??o bair182?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair184?.??o bair183?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair185?.??o bair184?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair186?.??o bair185?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair187?.??o bair186?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair188?.??o bair187?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair189?.??o bair188?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair190?.??o bair189?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair191?.??o bair190?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair192?.??o bair191?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair193?.??o bair192?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair194?.??o bair193?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair195?.??o bair194?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair196?.??o bair195?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair197?.??o bair196?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair198?.??o bair197?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair199?.??o bair198?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair200?.??o bair199?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair201?.??o bair200?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair202?.??o bair201?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair203?.??o bair202?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair204?.??o bair203?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair205?.??o bair204?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair206?.??o bair205?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair207?.??o bair206?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair208?.??o bair207?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair209?.??o bair208?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair210?.??o bair209?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair211?.??o bair210?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair212?.??o bair211?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair213?.??o bair212?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair214?.??o bair213?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair215?.??o bair214?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair216?.??o bair215?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair217?.??o bair216?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair218?.??o bair217?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair219?.??o bair218?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair220?.??o bair219?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair221?.??o bair220?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair222?.??o bair221?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair223?.??o bair222?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair224?.??o bair223?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair225?.??o bair224?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair226?.??o bair225?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair227?.??o bair226?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair228?.??o bair227?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair229?.??o bair228?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair230?.??o bair229?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair231?.??o bair230?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair232?.??o bair231?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair233?.??o bair232?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair234?.??o bair233?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair235?.??o bair234?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair236?.??o bair235?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair237?.??o bair236?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair238?.??o bair237?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair239?.??o bair238?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair240?.??o bair239?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair241?.??o bair240?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair242?.??o bair241?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair243?.??o bair242?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair244?.??o bair243?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair245?.??o bair244?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair246?.??o bair245?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair247?.??o bair246?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair248?.??o bair247?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair249?.??o bair248?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair250?.??o bair249?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair251?.??o bair250?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair252?.??o bair251?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair253?.??o bair252?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair254?.??o bair253?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair255?.??o bair254?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair256?.??o bair255?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair257?.??o bair256?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair258?.??o bair257?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair259?.??o bair258?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair260?.??o bair259?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair261?.??o bair260?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair262?.??o bair261?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair263?.??o bair262?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair264?.??o bair263?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair265?.??o bair264?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair266?.??o bair265?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair267?.??o bair266?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair268?.??o bair267?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair269?.??o bair268?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair270?.??o bair269?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair271?.??o bair270?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair272?.??o bair271?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair273?.??o bair272?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair274?.??o bair273?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair275?.??o bair274?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair276?.??o bair275?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair277?.??o bair276?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair278?.??o bair277?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair279?.??o bair278?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair280?.??o bair279?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair281?.??o bair280?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair282?.??o bair281?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair283?.??o bair282?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair284?.??o bair283?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair285?.??o bair284?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair286?.??o bair285?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair287?.??o bair286?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair288?.??o bair287?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair289?.??o bair288?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair290?.??o bair289?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair291?.??o bair290?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair292?.??o bair291?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair293?.??o bair292?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair294?.??o bair293?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair295?.??o bair294?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair296?.??o bair295?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair297?.??o bair296?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair298?.??o bair297?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair299?.??o bair298?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair300?.??o bair299?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair301?.??o bair300?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair302?.??o bair301?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair303?.??o bair302?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair304?.??o bair303?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair305?.??o bair304?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair306?.??o bair305?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair307?.??o bair306?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair308?.??o bair307?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair309?.??o bair308?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair310?.??o bair309?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair311?.??o bair310?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair312?.??o bair311?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair313?.??o bair312?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair314?.??o bair313?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair315?.??o bair314?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair316?.??o bair315?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair317?.??o bair316?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair318?.??o bair317?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair319?.??o bair318?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair320?.??o bair319?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair321?.??o bair320?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair322?.??o bair321?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair323?.??o bair322?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair324?.??o bair323?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair325?.??o bair324?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair326?.??o bair325?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair327?.??o bair326?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair328?.??o bair327?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair329?.??o bair328?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair330?.??o bair329?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair331?.??o bair330?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair332?.??o bair331?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair333?.??o bair332?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair334?.??o bair333?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair335?.??o bair334?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair336?.??o bair335?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair337?.??o bair336?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair338?.??o bair337?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair339?.??o bair338?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair340?.??o bair339?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair341?.??o bair340?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair342?.??o bair341?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair343?.??o bair342?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair344?.??o bair343?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair345?.??o bair344?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair346?.??o bair345?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair347?.??o bair346?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair348?.??o bair347?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair349?.??o bair348?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair350?.??o bair349?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair351?.??o bair350?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair352?.??o bair351?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair353?.??o bair352?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair354?.??o bair353?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair355?.??o bair354?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair356?.??o bair355?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair357?.??o bair356?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair358?.??o bair357?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair359?.??o bair358?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair360?.??o bair359?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair361?.??o bair360?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair362?.??o bair361?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair363?.??o bair362?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair364?.??o bair363?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair365?.??o bair364?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair366?.??o bair365?.??o
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair001?.05o bair365?.04o
                      ::
                      : rem renames nav file
                      ::
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair001?.??n bair365?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair002?.??n bair001?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair003?.??n bair002?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair004?.??n bair003?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair005?.??n bair004?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair006?.??n bair005?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair007?.??n bair006?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair008?.??n bair007?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair009?.??n bair008?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair010?.??n bair009?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair011?.??n bair010?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair012?.??n bair011?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair013?.??n bair012?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair014?.??n bair013?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair015?.??n bair014?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair016?.??n bair015?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair017?.??n bair016?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair018?.??n bair017?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair019?.??n bair018?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair020?.??n bair019?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair021?.??n bair020?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair022?.??n bair021?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair023?.??n bair022?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair024?.??n bair023?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair025?.??n bair024?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair026?.??n bair025?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair027?.??n bair026?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair028?.??n bair027?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair029?.??n bair028?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair030?.??n bair029?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair031?.??n bair030?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair032?.??n bair031?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair033?.??n bair032?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair034?.??n bair033?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair035?.??n bair034?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair036?.??n bair035?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair037?.??n bair036?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair038?.??n bair037?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair039?.??n bair038?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair040?.??n bair039?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair041?.??n bair040?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair042?.??n bair041?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair043?.??n bair042?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair044?.??n bair043?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair045?.??n bair044?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair046?.??n bair045?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair047?.??n bair046?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair048?.??n bair047?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair049?.??n bair048?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair050?.??n bair049?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair051?.??n bair050?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair052?.??n bair051?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair053?.??n bair052?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair054?.??n bair053?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair055?.??n bair054?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair056?.??n bair055?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair057?.??n bair056?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair058?.??n bair057?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair059?.??n bair058?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair060?.??n bair059?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair061?.??n bair060?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair062?.??n bair061?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair063?.??n bair062?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair064?.??n bair063?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair065?.??n bair064?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair066?.??n bair065?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair067?.??n bair066?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair068?.??n bair067?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair069?.??n bair068?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair070?.??n bair069?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair071?.??n bair070?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair072?.??n bair071?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair073?.??n bair072?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair074?.??n bair073?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair075?.??n bair074?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair076?.??n bair075?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair077?.??n bair076?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair078?.??n bair077?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair079?.??n bair078?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair080?.??n bair079?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair081?.??n bair080?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair082?.??n bair081?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair083?.??n bair082?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair084?.??n bair083?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair085?.??n bair084?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair086?.??n bair085?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair087?.??n bair086?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair088?.??n bair087?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair089?.??n bair088?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair090?.??n bair089?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair091?.??n bair090?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair092?.??n bair091?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair093?.??n bair092?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair094?.??n bair093?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair095?.??n bair094?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair096?.??n bair095?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair097?.??n bair096?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair098?.??n bair097?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair099?.??n bair098?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair100?.??n bair099?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair101?.??n bair100?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair102?.??n bair101?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair103?.??n bair102?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair104?.??n bair103?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair105?.??n bair104?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair106?.??n bair105?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair107?.??n bair106?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair108?.??n bair107?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair109?.??n bair108?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair110?.??n bair109?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair111?.??n bair110?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair112?.??n bair111?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair113?.??n bair112?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair114?.??n bair113?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair115?.??n bair114?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair116?.??n bair115?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair117?.??n bair116?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair118?.??n bair117?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair119?.??n bair118?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair120?.??n bair119?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair121?.??n bair120?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair122?.??n bair121?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair123?.??n bair122?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair124?.??n bair123?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair125?.??n bair124?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair126?.??n bair125?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair127?.??n bair126?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair128?.??n bair127?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair129?.??n bair128?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair130?.??n bair129?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair131?.??n bair130?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair132?.??n bair131?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair133?.??n bair132?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair134?.??n bair133?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair135?.??n bair134?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair136?.??n bair135?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair137?.??n bair136?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair138?.??n bair137?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair139?.??n bair138?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair140?.??n bair139?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair141?.??n bair140?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair142?.??n bair141?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair143?.??n bair142?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair144?.??n bair143?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair145?.??n bair144?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair146?.??n bair145?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair147?.??n bair146?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair148?.??n bair147?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair149?.??n bair148?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair150?.??n bair149?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair151?.??n bair150?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair152?.??n bair151?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair153?.??n bair152?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair154?.??n bair153?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair155?.??n bair154?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair156?.??n bair155?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair157?.??n bair156?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair158?.??n bair157?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair159?.??n bair158?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair160?.??n bair159?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair161?.??n bair160?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair162?.??n bair161?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair163?.??n bair162?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair164?.??n bair163?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair165?.??n bair164?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair166?.??n bair165?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair167?.??n bair166?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair168?.??n bair167?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair169?.??n bair168?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair170?.??n bair169?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair171?.??n bair170?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair172?.??n bair171?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair173?.??n bair172?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair174?.??n bair173?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair175?.??n bair174?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair176?.??n bair175?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair177?.??n bair176?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair178?.??n bair177?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair179?.??n bair178?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair180?.??n bair179?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair181?.??n bair180?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair182?.??n bair181?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair183?.??n bair182?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair184?.??n bair183?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair185?.??n bair184?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair186?.??n bair185?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair187?.??n bair186?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair188?.??n bair187?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair189?.??n bair188?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair190?.??n bair189?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair191?.??n bair190?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair192?.??n bair191?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair193?.??n bair192?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair194?.??n bair193?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair195?.??n bair194?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair196?.??n bair195?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair197?.??n bair196?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair198?.??n bair197?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair199?.??n bair198?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair200?.??n bair199?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair201?.??n bair200?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair202?.??n bair201?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair203?.??n bair202?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair204?.??n bair203?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair205?.??n bair204?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair206?.??n bair205?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair207?.??n bair206?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair208?.??n bair207?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair209?.??n bair208?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair210?.??n bair209?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair211?.??n bair210?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair212?.??n bair211?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair213?.??n bair212?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair214?.??n bair213?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair215?.??n bair214?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair216?.??n bair215?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair217?.??n bair216?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair218?.??n bair217?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair219?.??n bair218?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair220?.??n bair219?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair221?.??n bair220?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair222?.??n bair221?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair223?.??n bair222?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair224?.??n bair223?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair225?.??n bair224?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair226?.??n bair225?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair227?.??n bair226?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair228?.??n bair227?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair229?.??n bair228?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair230?.??n bair229?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair231?.??n bair230?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair232?.??n bair231?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair233?.??n bair232?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair234?.??n bair233?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair235?.??n bair234?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair236?.??n bair235?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair237?.??n bair236?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair238?.??n bair237?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair239?.??n bair238?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair240?.??n bair239?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair241?.??n bair240?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair242?.??n bair241?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair243?.??n bair242?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair244?.??n bair243?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair245?.??n bair244?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair246?.??n bair245?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair247?.??n bair246?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair248?.??n bair247?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair249?.??n bair248?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair250?.??n bair249?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair251?.??n bair250?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair252?.??n bair251?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair253?.??n bair252?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair254?.??n bair253?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair255?.??n bair254?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair256?.??n bair255?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair257?.??n bair256?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair258?.??n bair257?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair259?.??n bair258?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair260?.??n bair259?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair261?.??n bair260?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair262?.??n bair261?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair263?.??n bair262?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair264?.??n bair263?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair265?.??n bair264?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair266?.??n bair265?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair267?.??n bair266?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair268?.??n bair267?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair269?.??n bair268?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair270?.??n bair269?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair271?.??n bair270?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair272?.??n bair271?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair273?.??n bair272?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair274?.??n bair273?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair275?.??n bair274?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair276?.??n bair275?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair277?.??n bair276?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair278?.??n bair277?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair279?.??n bair278?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair280?.??n bair279?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair281?.??n bair280?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair282?.??n bair281?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair283?.??n bair282?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair284?.??n bair283?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair285?.??n bair284?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair286?.??n bair285?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair287?.??n bair286?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair288?.??n bair287?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair289?.??n bair288?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair290?.??n bair289?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair291?.??n bair290?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair292?.??n bair291?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair293?.??n bair292?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair294?.??n bair293?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair295?.??n bair294?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair296?.??n bair295?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair297?.??n bair296?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair298?.??n bair297?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair299?.??n bair298?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair300?.??n bair299?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair301?.??n bair300?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair302?.??n bair301?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair303?.??n bair302?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair304?.??n bair303?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair305?.??n bair304?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair306?.??n bair305?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair307?.??n bair306?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair308?.??n bair307?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair309?.??n bair308?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair310?.??n bair309?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair311?.??n bair310?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair312?.??n bair311?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair313?.??n bair312?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair314?.??n bair313?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair315?.??n bair314?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair316?.??n bair315?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair317?.??n bair316?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair318?.??n bair317?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair319?.??n bair318?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair320?.??n bair319?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair321?.??n bair320?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair322?.??n bair321?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair323?.??n bair322?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair324?.??n bair323?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair325?.??n bair324?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair326?.??n bair325?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair327?.??n bair326?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair328?.??n bair327?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair329?.??n bair328?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair330?.??n bair329?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair331?.??n bair330?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair332?.??n bair331?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair333?.??n bair332?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair334?.??n bair333?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair335?.??n bair334?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair336?.??n bair335?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair337?.??n bair336?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair338?.??n bair337?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair339?.??n bair338?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair340?.??n bair339?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair341?.??n bair340?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair342?.??n bair341?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair343?.??n bair342?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair344?.??n bair343?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair345?.??n bair344?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair346?.??n bair345?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair347?.??n bair346?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair348?.??n bair347?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair349?.??n bair348?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair350?.??n bair349?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair351?.??n bair350?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair352?.??n bair351?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair353?.??n bair352?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair354?.??n bair353?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair355?.??n bair354?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair356?.??n bair355?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair357?.??n bair356?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair358?.??n bair357?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair359?.??n bair358?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair360?.??n bair359?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair361?.??n bair360?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair362?.??n bair361?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair363?.??n bair362?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair364?.??n bair363?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair365?.??n bair364?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair366?.??n bair365?.??n
                      rename c:\novatel\rinex5\bair001?.05n bair365?.04n
                      : rem **** end batch ****
                      ::
                      : rem created 03/02/2004
                      : rem Uses WZZIP to zip Obs & Nav file
                      ::
                      echo off
                      setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
                      cd /d "c:\novatel\rinex5"
                      for /f "delims=" %%a in ('dir *.04o /b /a-d') do (
                      set fn=%%a
                      set fn=!fn:~0,8!
                      "c:\program files\winzip\wzzip.exe" -en -m "!fn!.zip" "!fn!.*"
                      )
                      ::
                      : rem ****end batch****
                      ::
                      : rem Copies Renamed zip files to D:\Novatel\Rinex5
                      ::
                      xxcopy /RC /YY "c:\novatel\rinex5\*.zip" c:\novatel\test
                      ::
                      : rem ****end batch****

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
                        On stardate Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:33:40 -0000, while visiting Deep Space 9,
                        the changeling Founder dgpsnet spake thusly:

                        > (as an aside) Michael from your reply I take it that if a file
                        > already exist with name 'xyz' then another file cannot also be
                        > renamed 'xyz'

                        Correct.

                        > but will overwrite it. Seems obvious now.

                        It will not overwrite it, the rename will fail with an error message.

                        > The files bair365(a-x).03o & .03n were previously backed-up &
                        > processed, so no concern renaming bair001(a-x).04o & .04n, the file
                        > name problem being out 24hrs only arose with the rollover to 2004.
                        > Ideally the .04o & .04n files would roll over to .05o & .05n but I
                        > would have thought this impossible to accomplish (allowing for leap
                        > years and such). Correct me if I'm wrong.

                        Can the process that generates the files be fixed?

                        > Once each hourly file .04o & .04n are renamed to the correct hour
                        > they are zipped (utilizing the new bair*.04o & n as the zip file
                        > name) and 'moved' to another drive for archiving.
                        >
                        > So to reiterate the question, how could I reduce the 730 odd rename
                        > lines into something more managable? To assist in what I'm trying to
                        > do and explain myself better, I have pasted in what I have sofar.
                        > Probably looks pretty messy.

                        If your batch file works, why try and reinvent the wheel.