WinZip Command Line

  • Don Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      I am using wzunzip, a winzip command line interface in a batch file. I
      am decompressing some files. The zip file does not contain any
      directory structure.

      Is there a batch command that can read the filenames in a directory and
      then create a directory based on the filename.

      If so, please assist me in a batch script that would accomplish This

      Thank You

      Don Hayes

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        On stardate Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:12:52 -0500, while visiting Deep Space 9,
        the changeling Founder Don Hayes spake thusly:

        > I am using wzunzip, a winzip command line interface in a batch file. I
        > am decompressing some files. The zip file does not contain any
        > directory structure.

        How does this relate to the task?

        > Is there a batch command that can read the filenames in a directory and
        > then create a directory based on the filename.

        Which OS? Please give an example of what you want to achieve.