Re: [BATCH WORLD] FTP script windows problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:54:33 -0000, optimusprime976 wrote:
      > I need to find a way to allow for a possible 3 or 4 different
      > possible Passwords on any modem we are attempting to update when
      > sending new firmware.
      >
      > My current script knowledge unfortunately isnt enuff to deal with
      > variables
      >
      > currently i am using this script
      >
      > open 10.xxx.xxx.xxx
      > pass
      > (password)
      > put 3555b9.bin
      > quit
      >

      > very basic but if anyone has any ideas to promt the script for an IF
      > statement of LOGIN FAILED, i'd be appreciative!

      This is more of a guess than anything else but how about just trying all
      four passwords as only one of them will work.

      create four scripts called ftp.script1 to ftp.script4 and have a crack
      using this batch file. It's untested.

      The scripts can be created by batch file too but the method will be OS
      dependant.

      @echo off
      ftp -n -s:ftp.script1|find /i "LOGIN FAILED">nul
      if errorlevel 1 goto end
      ftp -n -s:ftp.script2|find /i "LOGIN FAILED">nul
      if errorlevel 1 goto end
      ftp -n -s:ftp.script3|find /i "LOGIN FAILED">nul
      if errorlevel 1 goto end
      ftp -n -s:ftp.script4|find /i "LOGIN FAILED">nul
      if errorlevel 1 goto end
      echo Failed to find the correct password
      :end