Re: [BATCH WORLD] POP3 stat problem

  • Lee Cook (UPSTAIR'S PC)
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
      Who are you then
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: G. J. Pareja
      To: batchworld@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 5:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [BATCH WORLD] POP3 stat problem

      At 2002-12-13 04:02 AM +1100, Michael Marquart wrote:
      >>Then the fault is either that you didn't use start /w(ait) with
      >>pop3.exe, as it is required for redirecting text in this case; or your
      >>mail servers implementation of pop3 is not what pop3.exe expects.
      >
      >I take the latter part of that back - if pop3 itself verified it then
      >the mail servers implementation of pop3 is fine and it's likely that the
      >trouble lies in your batch file.

      Hi again, Michael:

      This is my test.bat (in the same folder as pop3.exe and pop3.ini):

      ---SNIP---
      @echo off
      start /w pop3.exe size > sizelist.txt
      pause
      ---SNIP---

      Weird, eh?

      BTW, what the h*** are you doing up at 4:02 AM? No! Wait! Don't answer that!
      <grin>

      Gerry

      ***********************
      This e-mail has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Guard anti-virus system.
      http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailguardhome.asp
      ***********-***********

    • Lee Cook (UPSTAIR'S PC)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
        Who are you then
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
          who are you guys
          <yg382@...> wrote:

          >This is my test.bat (in the same folder as pop3.exe and pop3.ini):
          >
          >---SNIP---
          >@echo off
          >start /w pop3.exe size > sizelist.txt
          >pause
          >---SNIP---

          post your pop3.ini file, minus your password of course, and the
          drv:\folder which you launched the batch file from.

          >BTW, what the h*** are you doing up at 4:02 AM? No! Wait! Don't answer that!
          ><grin>

          ok :)

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
            who r u then