Re: [bata] A Good Point

  • John P. Sullivan 5
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
      hey Scott:
      It was just such a nice example of full contact
      shillelagh with lots of back and forth. There was
      actually tonnes of room there.Those seats in the
      background were quite far away. I was more worried
      about the chandeliers overhead. It is rare to have a
      point go so long but it was a good match. I beat the
      hell out of Reese that day. I have had trouble beating
      him lately but that was my day for sure. i finished
      him off with a nice long hand to the side of the head
      ( A text book dismantling of the high guard). If I get
      some of that footage edited down I will post it.
      I do love the feel of the good hardwood in the hands
      there is simply no substitute. I think it is more the
      sound than anything.

      http://www.members.shaw.ca/stickfighters8/goodpoint.html

      > It's here! Your new message!

      John Patrick Sullivan. the Fifth
      "Making the world a better place, one beating at a time."

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Scott Wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 9:53 AM
        Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately, due to download speed, I
        got the sound a little out-of-phase with the video,
        but it was still great. Good on ya!
        Peace, Scott