MCNC's river cleanup event

  • Dave Stack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hello -

      Many thanks again to Karen Soderberg for all the great work she did on the Earth Day Clean-Up event on April 19. We had at least 21 volunteers and at least 21 bags of trash.

      Volunteers who worked on 19-April can be excused from this new event, but of course, their help would be appreciated. the organization MCNC (Mississippi Corridor Neighborhood Coalition) had contacted me to have Bassett Creek included with their river cleanup event. I took the liberty to say ok, so please check out the following web page for details. It is pretty close on the heels of our big spring cleanup, but what the heck, every little bit helps. Our registration table will be at Cedar Lake Road and Chestnut.

      Feel free to spread the word on this event.

      Dave